Caught

~Warning slight smutty stuff~
~Skip if you don't wanna read~

Toby's back slammed against the closet wall. All that was heard in the small room was hushed whispers, gentle groans and heavy pants. The two boy's bodies were pressed so tightly against each other, almost melted together at this point. The twitchy teen was a mess underneath the other's touch. Ej was enjoying the fact that Toby had nothing 'smart' to say.

Toby's hoodie was on the floor and Jack's hands had snaked into his shirt and gripped onto him. Toby let out a low growl of a moan when Jack pushed his hips against his. Just when Jack reaches towards Toby zipper they both hear something quite alarming.

"Did you hear that?"

Jack quickly slapped a hand over his mouth and smacked the other over Toby's. Both of their eye's were wide and their breathing even more heavy. Toby slowly bent down, scooped up his jacket and then returned to his position against his wall.

"I swear I heard it over here."

The sound of Ben's distorted voice combined with footsteps were coming straight for the couple that were literally in the closet. Toby looked at Jack basically asking for help in which Jack just shrugged.

"Let me just check."

Both of their breaths hitched as the doorknob shook, then turned, then it was over. The two stood there, red handed, Toby snickering like a idiot. "Uh, Hey there Benny..." He said in through his guilty laughter  and nervous fidgeting. Ben look as if he just saw something horrific while Jeff who was right behind him was glaring lightly. "In the closet, are you fucking serious Ej? I expected more from you. Toby, this was very expected."

Toby crossed his arms while Jack just nervously scratched the back of his neck. The couple was banned from all closets and then got a long talk later that night. Of course, the entire time neither of them were actually listening.

{An-I know it's short but it's all I can do at this time lol.}