Beach part 2

Jack's breath caught in his throat as his body went cold. Brian just look back to the road as if nothing happened which just made Jack worry much more. They pulled into a small parking lot that was surprisingly not full and the ones that were awake started to unload the vehicle. The ones that were still asleep were Toby and Jeff which was to be expected since they stay up most nights. It took only a few minutes for the four others to set up a nice spot out in the sand. Ben want to get the others out of the car, Tim started looking for shells which left Jack and Brian alone.

Jack was very nervous about this entire situation so of course he jumped a bit when he heard the other's voice. "So, how long? You and Toby I mean." Jack sighed lightly as he scratched the back of his neck. "About 6 months I'm pretty sure. Please don't tell the others we-" Brian chuckled lightly. "I owe Jeff Twenty bucks." Jack was about to say something but was cut off by the short blond or returning with two sleepy boys.

"So what's happening? Why is Jack's face as red as a tomato that just got caught committing a murder?" Jeff's voice didn't sound interested but more just making conversation. Brian silently handed him a ten dollar bill and Jeff's face just light up. Jeff looked from Jack'a red face to Brain's defeated one to Toby's  and suddenly his face was very smug. "You're fucking kidding." Brian shook his head and Jeff whispered something to Ben. "What!? Toby, Jack?"
Toby's face went white as he looked at Jack.

Jack just pointed to the spot Toby kissed which the twitchy teen touched his lips. "oh dear..."