please no more pets

Jack let out a long, disappointed sigh as he stared at his rather happy looking boyfriend. The twitchy male was holding a rather cute looking gerbil. Toby has the weird urge to take in and care for random animals. At the moment they house 14 animals, 15 if you count the new furry friend his boyfriend has brought into the shared home.

"Babe, how many times do I have to tell you this. No more animals." He watched as Toby's smile faded away before he continued. "We will keep the fluff ball but after this no more. At least, no more until he get a bigger home." The two males lived in a smallish one story house that they rented. It was a two bedroom, two bath with a rather tiny kitchen and a spacious living room. The backyard wasn't huge but it was just enough for the dogs they had. The extra bed room was a office/animal room.

"Go ahead are set his home up." Toby was out of the room as soon as the sentence left his mouth. They now had three gerbils. Jack wasn't exactly mad that he got a new pet, he just needed the other to wait until they had enough room for them all.

It wasn't a long wait before Jack's boyfriend came out of the room, a python comfortably resting of his shoulders. Jack scoffed lightly, that was his python and he knew Toby was using it to get himself out of the long lecture he was going to get, sadly, his boyfriend was correct.