The beach part 1

{An-Hey They won't be creepypastas in this chapter}

"The huh?" Toby said, his head tilted to the side like a confused puppy. "The beach. I mean, why not we never leave the house." Was Tim's justification for him just wanting to get seashells. Jack quirked a brow at his roommate. The house was shared between 6 people. Timothy Wright, Brian Thomas, Jeff Woods, Toby Rodgers, Jack Nichols and Benjamin Lawman plus the random animals Toby would bring in. At the moment there were two cats, a canary and four ferrets but that was beside the point because at the moment they were trying to discuss if they were actually going or if they would just shrug it away.

There wasn't much of a pause before a rather concerned voice erupted from the kitchen. "I would rather not." Toby glanced behind him to find the short, blonde walking in holding a small plate of snacks with a tried looking Jeff trailing not far behind him. "Oh come on. You don't even have to go in the water. Just can all go please?" 'Please' wasn't a word used much in this house so naturally they all found themselves in a rather large car heading for a beach almost a hour away.

Brian was driving, Tim in the front seat, Jeff and Ben comfy in the second row while Toby and Jack were cramped up against each other on the fold out seats in the way back. Toby didn't mind it, he has been secretly with Jack for almost six months now. They didn't want to say anything in fear they would weird out there roommates with their relationship. A couple in the house could complicate things. Yet, the two found it a bit fun doing what they can without being suspicious. Even now, they were holding hands between each other and sharing music through Jack's headphones. It was a smooth ride for them.

Jeff was and Ben were passed out, leaning on each other. Toby was asleep as well, his head drooping lightly. They weren't too far from the beach a few turns actually. Jack didn't want to be the one to wake Jeff so he flicked Toby and Ben. Ben quickly sprung up and Toby just groggily picked his head up and stared forward. He was so sleepy he couldn't comprehend what was happening so he placed a kiss onto Jack's cheek before laying his head on his boyfriend's shoulder. Jack's eyes widened and looked up to see if anyone saw. It was only a second before his horrified eyes met with the wide ones of Brain.

{An-I will finish this later~}