Chapter 3: Pitstop In England

She awoke to the sun, glaring down on her. Rose turned away from the window, snuggling more into the body next to her, hoping for slumber to return.

When that didn't happen, she glanced at the clock on the nightstand to see that it was seven.

Yawning, she sat up, leaning her body on the headboard. It took her a few moments to gather her bearings and remember where she was, a seven-bedroom cottage in London, England. She had to wake up anyway, now how to wake up the warm body next to her.

Feeling mischievous, she shifts around a bit, so she was straddling Maximo. Leaning down, she places soft kisses on his face until his eyes slowly opened.

Maximo grins up at her. "What a great way to wake up."

"I'm glad you're awake because we agreed to take care of breakfast this morning."

Maximo groans. "I'm still jet-lagged. It was a seven-hour plane ride I was not coherent when I agreed to that."

Rose sends him a sly look, bouncing a bit on him. "I can feel you under me. Your not that jet-lagged."

Maximo gives her a lazy smirk. "I'm too jet-lagged to cook, but maybe I can be convinced to do something else."

"And maybe you can convince me to do something else."

Reaching out, he cups her face in his hands and peppers kisses over her skin, trailing them from her forehead... against her cheek... down her jawline... until final greeting her lips once more.

In return, Rose nips at his bottom lip, snagging it playfully between her teeth. He moans in reply.

"You convinced me," she mutters before straddling him, then bending down to kiss him once more.

Maximo grabs her hips, holding them tightly as heat builds between them. She leans down to trail her lips down his neck, dragging her teeth over exposed skin. Je grans, his back arching off the couch.

"Rose!"

"That reminds me... I've got a surprise for you."

She pushes Maximo back on the bed as she stands, then saunters a few steps away, swaying her hips playfully.

He smirks. "I've created a monster. You're such a tease."

"Oh, Babe, I haven't even started yet."

She slowly pulls her shirt over her head, revealing the lacy fabric covering her stomach, followed by her breasts. Maximo bites his lip in anticipation. She removes the rest of her clothes, letting them drop to the floor before taking a step toward him.

"You like?"

His eyes roam her body, lingering on her chest for a moment before trailing down to her stomach and legs. "You know I knew it was gonna look good on you when I bought it, but... damn. You're gorgeous, sexy, and utterly perfect..."

"Aww, Maximo," stepping closer, she places a chaste kiss on his lips before pulling away with a smirk, batting at his hand before bending down to give him a generous view of her chest.

"You don't play fair."

"Life isn't fair."

She runs her hand down her chest along the curve of her breast. A soft moan escaped her lips as she cups it in her hand. She tries her finger lower, over her stomach, letting them ghost over her skin, leaving goosebumps in their wake.

"Besides, you were the one that wanted to have a little fun before breakfast."

Her hands slip between his pecs for just a moment, and she squeezes her eyes shut at the burst of pleasure. Maximo's hand clenches one of the couch cushions, his knuckles going white as she climbs into his lap.