7- Something Strange

After the events, I of course texted my girls, but when I got back to school the following week, I told them every little detail. Unfortunately, Josephine and Maliqué broke up again. She'd thought she was pregnant and told him, but he said they had to split because he wanted to focus on his YouTube grind. She'd cut everyone off because she was so upset.

Kendall wasn't in and Jessica had an hour after school detention, so it was just me getting the bus. I would've waited, but Jessica let me leave. It would be the first time seeing Jonathan since my free yard, so I needed to make the most of it. I sprayed some Victoria Secret spray all over me; it was his favourite. When I got off the bus, to my surprise, I only saw M1 waiting at the bus stop.

"Hey Matthew, where's Jonathan?" I asked, walking up to him.
"Yo, yooo, as you're my bredrin's girl, I'll let it slide. And JTs got football right now" M1 replied with some hostility.
"Oh Im sorry 'M1' and I'm not just ur friend's 'girl', I have a name. Anyway why didn't he tell me, and why didn't you go too?" I said.
"I dunno why he didn't tell you, but he wanted me to make sure you got home good" M1 said.

There had been a stabbing quite near my house, a few days ago, so I was a bit scared. At first it was weird that M1 was the one to walk me, but I guess it was Jonathan's idea, which made me happy inside.

 At first it was weird that M1 was the one to walk me, but I guess it was Jonathan's idea, which made me happy inside

M1 bought me a hot chocolate from McDonald's, because he saw I was shivering. I said I'd pay him back but he said it was calm. I considered us friends so there was no awkwardness, and we talked all the way to my house after we got off the bus. I never noticed his dimples when he laughed before. His eyes were so nice aswell. The way he was so tall that he towered over me was comforting. I found myself thinking about things I shouldn't when I have Jonathan to think of.

When we got to my house, we stood looking into eachothers eyes. All I could think about was him. He bent down slowly, and locked my lips with his. His lips were soft, and a little bigger than Jonathan's.

'WHAT ARE YOU DOING? WHY HAVEN'T YOU PULLED AWAY YET? WHY DO YOU LIKE IT? WHY DOES THIS FEEL NICE?' Were some of the many thoughts in my head. After three seconds, which felt like eternity, I pulled away, turned around and walked to my house like I was being timed.

I ran upstairs to look out the window. I saw M1 and he was walking away, smiling!? How could he do that to Jonathan?! How could I do that to Jonathan? Was this a set up because I definitely failed...

I switched off my phone and cried myself to sleep, hoping I would find that it was all a bad dream when I woke up.

Comment vote share please✨