10- Not Again

"STOP!" Someone behind me shouted. I was almost home and got scared that it was someone dangerous. My speed walking turned into a light jog.
"TIANA, WAIT!" I recognised that voice - it was M1. I stopped and turned around.
"What!" I said. M1 stopped to catch his breath, then quickly caught up to me.
"Tee I need to talk to you" he said.
"Are you sure? Cause you made it hard for me to want to talk to you after what you just did at Mc-" I didn't have time to finish before M1 grabbed my head and pushed his lips against mine.

I pulled away, shocked at what just happened.
"I know you're feeling man" M1 said, smirking. And he was right. I did like him. That's why I kissed him again. "Once you go black you never go back" he joked.

I held his hand, pulling him into my house. We went to my room and started making out. One thing led to another, and we started taking off each others clothes. I already felt alone; I had no one except him. I didn't care about anyone else. We went all the way.

"I just came to say sorry; I knocked but no one ans- oh my god" Jessica said as she walked in seeing what was happening. It was times like these when I wished we didn't have each other's spare keys. Jessica turned around with a disgusted look printed on her face, and quickly walked out my house, slamming the door.

"Oh f***" I sighed as I moved M1 off of me. I'd messed up bad. "Ughhh, what should we do?" I asked as we put our clothes back on.
"Just text her babe" M1 said while kissing my neck.
"Matthew don't" I said as I got up to get my phone.

Me
| Jessica...?
Jess👸🏾
| what Tiana?
| I can't believe Tamera and Bethany were
| actually telling the truth about u 2
| sleeping together. I can't believe I was just
| about to say sorry for not talking to u
Me
| it's not like that Jessica
| this was the first time I swear,, We were
| telling the truth before
Jess👸🏾
| whatever happened before, u've still gone
| n done this. don't talk to me or Kendall again.
            This person has blocked you

It felt like my whole life had fell apart. Would I even be able to go to school once this got out? M1 was the only person I had, so I let him stay. I got changed into some pyjamas, and he stayed in boxers. We cuddled as he kissed my forehead.

"Don't worry Tiana, it's not like you were properly with JT; man only wanted a jeet and skeet, he was always bare frustrated when you didn't beat" M1 said to me

So all those weeks meant nothing to him? My heart physically hurt. I held back my tears, closed my eyes and went to sleep.