11- Bunking

"Matthew, wake up! It's almost 9am, we must've slept through the alarm" I shrieked.
"It's calm let's just not go school; we both have half days anyway, I'll cheer you up" Matthew replied with his sleepy voice. I really didn't want to face going to school, so I agreed and made him pretend to be my dad to call in sick.

We waited until the time Matthew's parents usually leave, then went to his house so he could shower and change. He'd texted them that he stayed at JT's house and went to school from there. When he got out of the shower, the water made it look like he was glistening. I sat on the edge of his bed trying not to look.

"You've seen everything before anyway" Matthew said laughing as he saw me trying not to look

"Shut uuup" I teased as he got ready.

My feelings were still conflicted. I still like Jonathan but he definitely didn't want me anymore- or to begin with. I liked Matthew, but is it as much as Jonathan? Did Matthew even like me? Or was I a beat and delete too? What am I doing right now?

"Let's gooo" Matthew said, bringing me out of my overthinking.

To make me happier and forget about yesterday, Matthew made us go see the movie I'd wanted to watch - Bad Boys III. After we'd finished it, we went to McDonald's for lunch.

We just shared large fries because we'd had popcorn at the cinema

We just shared large fries because we'd had popcorn at the cinema. Suddenly, a bad feeling came over me.
"Wait, what time do schools finish today?" I asked Matthew.
"Erm I think 1 or something, what's the time now?" I pressed my phone home button, which revealed the time - 1.30pm.
"Sh**!" I exclaimed.
I was about to get up to leave before I looked up and saw Jonathan staring straight at us.

"Oh my dazeee" Jonathan said, frustrated. Matthew turned around.
"Look man, don't get mad because I actually TMG'd the ting" Matthew said.
"Matthew please stop. Jonathan can we talk?" I asked.
"Why would I talk to a sket like you?" Jonathan responded. Ouch.
"Ai p***y don't talk to her like dah" Matthew said, getting up.
"I'll say whatever I want" Jonathan said getting in Matthew's face.
"Can you stop! I just want to talk" I said
"Say nothing" Jonathan said as we walked outside to the corner of McDonald's.

"Jona-"
"So it it true yeah? You two mashed literally 5 seconds after you said you hadn't?" Jonathan cut in. News gets around fast, I thought. A tear was fighting to drop down my face as I stared at him in silence.
"Look, I don't even understand why you wanna talk to me. You can have him; you deserve each other" Jonathan said.
"It's not like that. When Matthew walked me home he was the one that kissed me, and-"
"That waste man who's supposed to be my guy! Did you even stop it?" Jonathan jumped in with building anger in his tone.
"I did... but not as fast as I should've" I replied, guiltily.
"Bun us, bun you, bun him, bun everything!" Jonathan exclaimed as he walked away from me.
"Was I just a beat and delete ting?!" I called out.
"Lemme guess, M1 said that's what me and you were? What he failed to mention was that we was all in on it, but I actually wanted you. Guess who you've let win..." Jonathan said quietly as he walked away.