Broken, Page 5

__#352 (Izuku) pov__

After the boy finished, he flopped his head down panting at the effort of not breaking the fragile pencil. Retrieving the paper, Nezu read its contents out loud. "It says here 'i am able to speak, but it is dangerous for me as well as those around me, I wish to be uncuffed so that i can write. I will not harm anybody, I do not see the point in it. I will gain nothing from harming you, if i wanted i could have escaped the minute you put me in here, and still can.' oh can you now?" he says looking back at the still panting boy before turning back to the paper.

" hmm lets see. 'I cannot maintain using this quirk on small objects without lack of painful focus. Also, you may ask Recovery Girl about my behavior, she knows well enough that I do not wish to harm anyone. And the journal in Eraserhead's hand was in fact written by me, so do ask any questions you want about it, fist knowing this: i did not write that to do harm, i showed it to him to do as he pleases with the information, but i do indeed wish for it to be back in my hands.' so you wrote that with absolutely no intention at all?" he looked disbelievingly at the boy on the white bed.

The boy merely looked down at his cuffed hands, then back. "I cannot uncuff you until i have proof that you are not a threat." He said this so laid back, saying it with the most confidence in the world. "Also what do you mean by 'dangerous'? And how do you know Eraserhead? I have many questions and I wish for you to say the answer out loud."

#352 merely turned away, showing he did not accept the terms. He heard an angered hiss from Aizawa, then fast footsteps as a hand grabbed his throat. He had felt this many times during his time at the lab. The hand clasped his neck firmly, forcing him to look up. The familiar feeling making him tremble uncontrollably. Not wanting to snap, he gave into the aggressive hand as he had done for many years, and waited for it to retract from his neck. It did not take long for the feeling to disappear.

He felt something in his head, it hurt, and it sounded like a low whisper, but he ignored it.

He looked back at Nezu. suddenly a force told him to get up, he ignored this as well.

"Answer the questions brat." he heard the same tired voice, but this time it had more venom, and firm commanding in it.

Shaking his head, 352's head started ringing as the voice grew stronger. His eyes started twitching like it would help block out the sound. Trying his best to stay calm, he took deep breath after deep breath, but soon he was hyperventilating. His black and white eye started burning as he felt something warm and thick dripping from it. Whimpering, the pain in his head got worse, and the voice started yelling like it was right next to his ear.

He tried to shrink into the bed, hearing more voices around him, but his eyes were shut tight.

He felt firm hands grabbing him in every direction, this made the fear grow. The now roaring voice in his head had just become understandable, but it was still twisted. Hardly able to make out the words he heard a twisted sentence filled and overflowing with venom 'gEt BacK HerE YOu BRaT!!' he started screaming as pain overtook his body, he writhed on the bed, breaking each cuff with ease, his tail quickly broke out of the chains.

He opened his eyes to see dark black and red outlining everything, he sat up and saw a reflection of someone in some kind of reflective surface. The figure was covered in black scales that had dark purple undertones to it, a dark tail whipped back and forth behind him, and large folded wings stretched out behind him, the floor was littered with unconscious people. The one thing that caught his eyes, was the reflection's eyes. They were all black but with dark red almost black rings with black slit pupils.

Upon seeing the eyes, a splitting ringing and a voice were heard in his head, 'GET YOUR FILTHY ASS BACK HERE!!' he fell to the floor, trying to block out the sound. He stumbled to his feet, trying to see what was around him through the black haze. He felt a warm body at his feet.

Not caring who it was, he reached down and started shaking it, when there was no reply from it, he shook harder. Finally a grumble was heard, and the warm body beneath him shifted. Suddenly, the pain spiked. Jumping to his feet, he grabbed his head by the horns that were now twice the size they used to be. He walked backwards, screaming for the pain to stop. He screamed out for help, not caring who it came from at this point.

Suddenly a pinch in his neck startled him, his arms drop to his side, and his vision goes black.

WORD COUNT!!! 863 WORDS!!!

no i do not like hurting izuku...

many things will be explained in the future pages!!