Broken. Page 23. Enji's torture.

When they reached the room, they were met with the sight of a sleeping yellow caterpillar. The black haired boy behind Denki just watched with an emotionless face as the blonde walked over to the teacher and announced their presence with a harsh cough. "Yeah, yeah. I heard the door open, sit down. And I only requested Problem child 1 to be here." the blonde bowed to the elder before responding. "Sorry... Endeavor attacked us in our dorm and I didn't want him walking the halls alone after that."

__Aizawa pov__

Aizawa scoffed, sliding the sleeping bag from his shoulders to rest at his waist as he grabbed some papers from the coffee table in front of him. 'This is why i called for nemuri to get him...' "Anyway, I called to tell you how this school stuff is going to happen, im sure by now that you know that Izuku won't be attending classes like normal students, that is also why i was going to call you two separately. I'm not sure why you two stick so close to each other, other than a few reasons, but i've only ever seen an emotionless face on that kid."as the man said the last part, he pointed at Izuku.

'Honestly, i have seen him smile a few times, but it always looks empty, forced. It breaks my heart to see what those people did to him, but I would never admit it.'

"Anyway, Denki, you will take part in the Exams at the beginning of school, so that we know which class to put you in." The man remembered talking to Nezu about this situation, he had requested to put both Izuku and Denki in his class. The creature had instantly agreed to put Izuku in his class, but, he said Denki would have to get in on his own, though he did want the electric blonde in the sleep deprived man's class.

"What will you do with Izu while I am in the Exams?" Aizawa peeked over the papers to look up at the teen, who now had a smaller boy perched behind him, slightly behind his right shoulder, emotionless. "Well, we plan on keeping him in your room-" the blonde clipped his sentence, enraged.

"You mean lock him in our room while all the teachers are watching the exams? Don't you?"

All he could do was nod, though his face didn't show it, he was unnerved with the face the blonde was shooting at him. The blonde's eyes danced threateningly with yellow strands, and his fingers were encased in the yellow bolts. Though, the real thing that confused him with the sight before him, was the one emerald eye trained on the lights, amazement seeping into the toxic depths.

'What the hell?...' shaking the thought from his head, he proceeded with his objective. Clearing his throat, he waited for the blonde to calm down, not missing the slight glance from the black haired dragon boy. When the lights dispersed, he let his sentence continue. "We plan on keeping him in your room, yes, sadly I was unable to keep them from locking both bedroom and dorm doors. Though, it was a precaution, as all the other heroes will be observing the kids, it was a miracle I kept the cuffs from his wrists."

Receiving an understanding, and somewhat grateful nod from the blonde, he looked over at the other problem child, trying to see his reaction. Though his face was emotionless, like he didn't even care, he saw something behind the toxic green.

Quickly turning his eyes back to paper, he felt the prick in his eyes. What he saw ever so briefly in Izuku's eyes ripped his heart and soul to shreds, and he felt his eyes threaten to water. The pain, torture, the utter despair... but the betrail hurt the most. He saw everything he knew should have never been in a child his age's eyes, even if it was only there for a brief second.

Distracting himself with the plan typed out on the papers in his hands, he regained control of the orbs in his sockets. "Anyway, when you get into your classes, Izuku will be absent for at least a month before he can start even attending briefly. At most a year before he can stay for a whole day, not including hero courses until we grasp a bit more of his strength."

He felt himself bristle. Even as he read the page for the hundredth time that day. He hated the very words coming from his mouth, but he had to put up with this, many of the teachers just wanted to put him out, terrified of losing control of him. That or train him as a weapon.

Nezu wanted to put the kid in as a regular student, the understanding and horror the creature felt for the boy, as he had gone through far worse than him. But he also knew it was impossible, as they all saw how he lost himself. Not to mention the boy's lack of knowledge when it came to pretty much anything. He had seen on the cameras how the boy would often stumble out of the room in the middle of the night and either crash on the couch, or pull a pencil and notebook out of the couch-side table and draw. Though he was never able to get a glimpse of the image.

The blonde was now standing up, arms alight, and eyes filled with rage, but was oddly stiff. The blonde seemed to be doing something, but soon gave a small nod and sat down peacefully.

Aizawa missed the slightly agape mouth of the ravenette close.

"I'm not gonna lie to you." All three eyes already on him gained a bit of an edge, the golden eyes much more than the single emerald. "They want you to open up to more people, Denki." a small click with his tongue following his sentence before continuing with more of a harsh barb. "They want to separate you a bit from Izuku before the school year truly begins. I don't know the main reason, but they do want a better range on when they can put the cuffs on him. And I'm willing to bet they would try to keep you out of his class for that main reason." letting his eyes follow to the one emerald eye, he looked deep into the eyes before continuing. But definitely not before a tired sigh.

"And the fact that he never fights for himself doesn't help. He only sticks up for you with no regard for his own health or safety. Which furthers their hopes to separate you. They believe he doesn't care about what happened to himself, which might very much be true as we see it."

YAY!! 1209 WORDS!!

I HAVE A TREAT FOR YOU GUYS!!!!!

OKAY!!!

so.

let me just.... Author-chan walks down the hall, reaching a certain door and kicking it down. "BITCH!! GET OUT HERE!! THE READERS HAVE A FEW GIFTS FOR YOU!!" keeping their voice as steady as possible, Author-chan turned from the door with a sadistic smirk plastering their face.

grabbing the burning human by the ear, Author-chan dragged a screaming human through the building to a threatening door. opening said door, the author pushed Endeawhore down the multiple hundreds of dark stairs, hearing loud shouts of pain as the burning trashcan tried to stop his descend. 

calmly walking down after the man, Author-chan turned on a light switch to show a long, brick hallway filled with different doors, each door had a timer on it. "ok, so. This is where the readers will torture you for all eternity until i call you back for the next chapter. everytime a time goes off on a door, you will be healed and passed off to the next reader." 

looking back at the man who was currently trying to sneak back up the stairs, Author-chan sent a deadly glare. "why the hell would i stay down here and let those bitches do anything to me?!" letting out a suffocating aura, Author-san stepped over to the cowering trash of a human. 

"what did you just call them you peice of burning trash?!" 

without letting him answer, Author-chan grabbed his neck and with the strenghte of hulk, beat him over the head and threw him through the door to the first reader.

"HAVE FUN!!! DON'T HESITATE TO KILL HIM!! THE TIMER WILL BOTH HEAL AND BRING HIM BACK TO LIFE IF KILLED!!"

"don't fight over who gets him first, and will someone call Shoto Todoroki?!" the last sentence was aimed up the stairs to the terrified staff of UA who were currently looking down the stairs with horrorfied expressions.