Broken. page 21

__Izuku Pov__

Walking into the space, he stood under the stairs and unfolded the feathers on his tail for better steering. Slowly, he lifted himself and Denki off the ground and flew between the different flights of stairs, getting faster the longer he flies. Whenever he felt himself getting too close to one of the stair flights, he swished his tail and moved with practice eased. Sure, he wasn't the best at flying yet, and that was proved twice, both times was when he wit either his wing, or his tail on the walls, stairs, railing, or stumbled in-air.

Once they reached the floor they were staying on, he flew to the side door of the stairs and was very much aware of the arm rubbing against his ear as it reached for the door. Slamming into the hall, he had forgotten about the close turn.

As Izuku flew through the door, his eyes widened as he saw the wall just a few feet from his face. He had done this countless times, but he was usually being chased by an angry person with a flying scarf to catch him. As quickly as he could, he swung Denki around himself and wrapped his arms, legs, tail, and wings around the blonde.

As soon as his back came into contact with the wall, he felt a whimper escape his throat. They sat there for a few minutes, a small cocoon made of black scaled wings, leaning against the wall. Finally, he remembered the blonde he was wrapped around. Taking in his position, he was wrapped around Denki, nose in the crook of his neck. He analyzed the blonde's heart rate and breathing.

When he found the fast beating heart, and irregular breathing, he shrugged it off as shock, just happy his friend was unhurt. Turning his attention to his wings, they seemed fine, other than a slight pain on his right one, they were fine.

Finally, he regained his calm mindset and noticed the arms wrapped around him, as well as the knees he was sitting on. His legs were wrapped around the blonde's waist, and his arms around his neck. He felt something odd that he was sitting on, but he shrugged it off as a belt buckle. Untangling himself from Denki, he sat on his knees in front of him before standing slowly. His left wing folding neatly behind him, while the other leaned against the wall, mostly on the floor though. As he moved his right arm, he felt a sharp pain. Quickly grabbing it, he held it close to his chest and looked back at Denki, worry clearly in his eyes.

He needed to know if his only friend was ok! When he looked at Denki, he saw flushed red cheeks, and unfocused eyes, though they held no pain, they did hold worry, and once again an unknown emotion.standing up, he poked the boy on the forehead to bring him back from whatever world he had paid a visit to. The boy's eyes quickly switched from their faraway to worried when he saw the boy holding his arm and the limp wing.

Jumping to his feet, Denki reached for the smaller boy's arm, holding it gently and looking over it. "Nothing seemed wrong, thank god. I think you might have just pulled it a bit when you slammed against the wall like that." he lowered the boy's arm back to his side before turning him slightly to inspect the wing.

Too shocked to even do anything other than comply, he felt the boy's fingers run down his wing's base, he suppressed shivers, up till the soft fingers ran over a spot on his wing. It hurt. Suppressing a whimper, he shrank away from the touch of his friend, ending up on the floor because of lack of balance, due to his offside weight.

"IZU! Are you ok?!" Denki was in shock from the sudden stumble and fall of his friend. Reaching down, he grabbed the boy's shoulder and helped lift him from the ground. Placing him on his feet, Izuku tried to lift and fold his wing, but to no avail. It would hurt way too much to try retracting them right now.

Running his own hand down his wing, he found the spot that had caused him pain. The bone had been pulled from the joint and he hadn't noticed due to the pressure it was under when he was pressed to the wall. Suppressing a cry of pain, he tried to pop it back into place, his mind had a slight haze to it from the pain. This only resulted in his hand being pulled away from him by the blonde headed boy next to him. "We should go to recovery girl!"

Reaching into his back pocket, he pulled out his smaller notebook and a pencil. 'Aizawa isn't here, and I don't really want to get caught wandering the halls without supervision from a hero... for my own safety, I don't want to be caught by endeavor.' passing the notepad to Denki, he saw sadness pass through his eyes before he nodded.

"Is there anything i can do to help?" he said passing the notepad back. Giving a short nod, he steeled his eyes from showing the fear he felt. 'I need to pop my wing back into its socket, it'll hurt. Can you help me?'

Keeping his eyes from his friend's, he turned slightly as he grabbed his wing once again. Biting the inside of his cheek, he found a split tongue flicking in front of his face as pain once again took his mind into a blurry haze. When he felt another hand forcing the joint back to the place it belonged, he almost screamed.

Finally, when he felt and heard a light 'pop', he let his arm drop. Soon after, his body followed. Hearing a light sigh, he mustered a cocky smile, though it looked emptier than usual.

*just edited, please tell me if there are anymore errors... i feel so dumb when I read through and find so many errors...*

WORD COUNT!! 990 WORDS!!!

GUESS WHAT PEEPS?!

IM PUTTING OUT MY NEWEST BOOKS!!!

'OASIS.'

AND 

'LOST'

BOTH OF THEM ARE BNHA! CHECK THEM OUT PLEASE!!

ALSO WORKING ON ANOTHER BOOK BUT IM STILL THINKING OVER WHAT THE STORYLINE WILL BE!