Broken. Page 6

__#352 (Izuku) pov__

He wakes to a dark, damp, and rotten smelling room.

Looking around, he noticed that his eyesight was normal, the room looked like his cell, but it was cleaner, less blood, but just as small if not smaller, it also had a mirror for a wall.

Deciding to stand up, he went to move his legs, but when they didn't, he looked down at them. His ankles had thick metal rings around them, chains ran up his calves, up to his thighs, up to his stomach. Following them further, he saw that they connected to his wrists, keeping them in a 'x' shape on his chest.

A voice rang around the room, echoing off the bare walls. "#352, you have disobeyed our words. We must fix this misbehavior." he recognized the same rough and cracked voice he had heard for years. Giving into whatever was going to happen next, he sunk down to the floor in a submissive state.

"Good rat. Now.. let's get ready for the doses." he heard the last part as if it was being said to another person in the room behind the window.

This got his attention, he remembered the many years of pain. For once he was determined to not feel that again. Quickly he analyzed the room for weak points. He found a large crack in the wall, a steel door with exposed hinges, some cracks in the wall coming from the chains, and a vent that black mist would soon come from.

He tested his chains, realising they were normal metal and that they didn't cancel, or weaken his quirks. He continued looking around the room, till he saw the black mist coming towards him, using his telekinesis, he made a small force field around him. The field was small enough to make the rough voiced person on the intercom think it had reached him, and not be suspicious.

His plan worked, he saw someone come into the room with a gas mask on, he carried heavy looking chains in his big beefy hands. Once he was beside 352, he reached over the still boy and undid the chains and then reached to put the new ones on. Quickly taking his chance, he scrambled away from him, keeping up his force field, he shattered the big man's gas mask.

The man looked like he was in immense pain, but he wasn't making a sound, he just scrambled over to the door. Making sure the thick fog didn't see him or the now running man, he followed and tackled him. Wrapping his tail around the man's thick neck, he snapped it with little to no effort.

 Going back to the wall with the cracks from his chains, he kicked it down with little more effort than snapping the man's neck.

The small hole in the wall was enough for him to fit through, there was no light coming from the other side, so he figured he hadn't reached the outermost wall yet. Going to the other wall with the crack, which was opposite the mirror, he kicked it down as well. This time a bright artificial yellow light came from it.

Quickly deciding that he would rather go through darkness, he charged for the other broken wall and scrambled through it. His tail hit the wall with a little too much force, and the wall crumbled behind him, figuring it would soon get the attention of whoever was there, he ran through the dark hallway, tracing the wall with his fingertips.

He heard yelling from behind him, and loud thundering footsteps. Not looking back, he charged faster. He changed his eyes into one of a dragon's, giving him the ability to see in the dark better than with his human eyes. Taking his hand off the wall, he charged faster, now being able to see the long hallways ahead of him, his tail swinging behind him.

He came to a dead end, stopping he looked around for an escape as the yelling got ever louder behind him. Quickly seeing there was no escape, he used a little more powerful telekinesis, careful not to lose control and crash the whole building.

Once he pointed towards the wall, he held out his hand like he was touching it, curling the tips of his fingers, the wall detached itself, hovering a large piece of the wall. He moved his hand and the wall followed, leaving a hole in it that light flowed through. Quickly he ran through it and put the wall back in place behind him.

He was outside, he saw the sky, he felt the grass under his scaled toes as his claws dug into the dirt, the blinding light was very much welcomed for once in a long time to him. He dodged a tree that he was running at last second, using his tail to quickly regain balance, and kept running, this time keeping his focus on the path ahead of him.

He heard a loud blast behind him as the wall he had put back in place was blown up. Terrified, he ran faster.

WORD COUNT!! 843 WORDS!!!

ESCAPE!!! WOOHOO!!