NOTE PLUS PAGE. 18!!

OK THE POLLS HAVE BEEN PULLED!!

SHIPS WILL BE-!!!

RELEASED IN THE FUTURE PERSPECTIVES!!!

ALSO!

there will be no kiribaku... i think... im not sure yet....

there will be no tododeku.

nor will there be a dekubowl.

aizawaXmic will be in here.

ALSO THERE WILL BE NO MINETA!!!! I CAN'T WRITE ABOUT THAT THING WITHOUT WANTING TO KILL MY COMPUTER FOR ALLOWING ME TO WRITE SUCH CRAP ON IT!!

and i have decided to change some things around about a few of the personalities!!!

also, i have finally been able to aply the changes of the new quirk to Izuku, it will also change his personality, and Denki will also have a few major changes, that comes with a new living arrangement!

ALSO!!  i am so, so, so, very sorry for my absence.

i had ended up putting several holes in my walls due to my head, and lack of ideas.. kinda, my head is overflowing with ideas, and i had no clue witch one to use...

TO THE STORY!!!

__Izuku pov__

It was two weeks after the incident, he discovered two other quirks and had begun to try and reach out for the blood quirk. So far he learned he could control different flames, while being able to absorb, control, and use them for different purposes.

He was also now able to have minor control over the phasing quirk, trying his best not to phase through his bed when he goes to sleep each night. He was also able to control more of his animal quirk and mix it with the animal bloods in him, only using it when no one was around, and keeping the animals small.

And the blood quirk made him feel like he was losing something every time he tried to reach out for it, but it never stopped him. He did find out what the feeling was though, it was interacting with the different types of genes in him, also it was begging for more blood, which he never complied to. That of course took its toll on him, he was now dizzy most the time, and had a lack of appetite for normal food. He would sometimes ask Denki to bring him some food off a list from the cafeteria, asking him not to read it, highly scared of the reaction his friend would have for him asking for a piece of a rare, pretty much raw, steak.

The other quirk he had already gotten full control over, using it alot without even realising it does that for ya. It's a dampener quirk, it dampens his or other's quirks at will, he was using it on himself without realising it, but he did nothing to take it off or de-power it. Though sometimes he would remove it from certain quirks, giving him the ability to dampen selected quirks, mostly taken off the animal quirk to give him a freer range to use it.

He had come to liking and trusting Eraserhead, whenever he was rarely let out of the room he would always stay with Aizawa. The teacher didn't seem to mind either, he actually acted quite protective of the boy whenever another pro hero would come up to them with restraints for the boy to put on, turning them away with a frightening glare.

He was never allowed out when there were classes going on, but Denki was able to go in and out as he pleased, only banned from entering the classrooms during lessons. Many times Endeavor tried to take Izuku from the underground hero and shove him into storage closets, only to be met with an erased quirk and murderous glare from Aizawa.

A few times Aizawa tried to introduce him to other teachers, hoping to get the kid to open up to more poeple, the only ones he would get close to communicating with (aka, writing on a paper while putting up conversation) are present mic; Hisashi Yamada, Recovery Girl; Chiyo Shuzenji, Toshinori Yagi (scared of his buff form), and Nezu. The other's he was either scared of, did not like or trust, or just made him uncomfortable. He both despised and was scared out of his mind by Enji Todorok; Endeavor, midnight made him uncomfortable with her whip and strange clothing design, thirteen was alright, but she (i looked it up and she prefers to go by they/them, but for the sake of the story i need her to be a she, i have nothing against calling people they/them, don't get me wrong.) gave him weird vibes that he didn't trust,