Book Ideas!!

ok so!

i have decided on a few books i wanted to make, and will most likely write in the future anyway, but i want opinions!!

ok i also don't plan on just sticking to just bnha!

here are a few of my ideas, HERE WE GO!!

*GaaNaru. Naruto's parents commit suicide after sealing the kyuubi in their only son, not able to live with their decision. the Villigers hate him for having the kyuubi. One day during the chuunin exams, he is separated from his team, coming across Gaara lying unconscious in the forest of death, what will he do? what happens when his mask cracks? will his friends notice? what happens when he is forced to fight the only person he was able to feel comfort with? what happens when the village has had enough of him?

*Hacker, neutral, abused, quirk deku. <- says it all

*badass apocalyptic Deku, bnha, no quirks. more info needed.

*some kind of Dekubowl.

*sasunaru. naruto hides himself from everyone, he was sent on a ANBU mission to gaurd Sasuke in the academy, but when he overhears some conversations about himslef from more than just his classmates, but his most dear people, he looses it and runs. and he doesn't look back.

*naruto. ships included later (most likely gaanaru). the nine tailed demon was never there, there never even was one in the first place. the only tailed beasts have at most eight. that is until a small boy is born. he has nine, orange and red faded fox tails, as well as orange ears that have red tips. when he was born, a fox formed out of his chakra, it sensed danger and attacked. it took a while for them to get the chakra back into the child. everyone believed it was a legendary beats, but it was just a cover up to hide the fact that the child was a monster that killed its own parents.

So, what do you guys think? i do wish for more information to put into these books aswell, i am actually currently working on another book, please don't hate me... I love all my book, I love all my reader, I love writing, AND I LOVE YOUR SUPPORT AND UNDERSTANDING!!

i feel like crying whenever i read your guy's comments...

also, i will read all the suggestions on the previous page, don't worry!

I AM ALSO GOING TO POST SOON!!!!

YUSH!!!!