Chapter 4

After what feels like hours of crying and shaking, I get up and drink my cold coffee. I really don't feel like being alone right now, so I call Caitlin. She doesn't answer. I call three more friends and none answer. Ugh. Guess its just me and netflix today.

I sit on the coach and turn on pretty little liars. Throughout the show I swear I could see the shadow appearing and disappearing in my tv screen every so often. I keep turning around but there is nothing there every time.

I turn back to my show, it has ended.

"What are we watching next?" A voice says on the coach next to me. I turn my head, and no one is there.

"Who's in my house?" I say. "I'll call the cops!"

"And I'll just disapear again." I do not see anyone yet they seem so close.

"Where are you?" I ask, standing.

"I'm everywhere." I hear in my left ear. "And nowhere." I hear in my right ear.

"Show yourself!" I yell, shaking.

"Well if you insist." The black shadow appears infront of me. I grab a pillow off the sofa and throw it at the shadow, but it vanishes.

"I'm going crazy, this isn't real." I try to persuade myself.

"Oh but it is." I know that voice. Its him. The guy at the party who gave me shots and who I think killed that girl.

"Can you just come out?" It takes a couple minutes before my guess is proven correct. Its the boy with green eyes and curly hair.

I sit on the coach, this is too much to take in.

"I see you've been doing your research. Do you know what I am?" He asks.

"You're a... a demon?" I ask.

"Correct." he says, turning his eyes completely black.

"So why are you here? Not to be rude or anything." I don't know what will happen if I piss this guy off. "And whats your name?"

"Enough questions!" The man says, but he is no longer insight.

I am dumbfounded, I have no idea what to do excpet just stand here. Until he starts talking again.

"I am here because we are attached. Since you were quite young actually, but like I said you're to stupid to notcie anything. And my name is Harry." he comes back in sight.

"Okay... so can I help you with something?" I have no idea what I may be getting myself into.

"Yes you can." He says with a sly grin. "My Dearg-Due."

~~~~~~~~~~

She finally met Harry! This was a short chapter oh well next one will be a couple pages :)

Dearg-Due: noun/ a female demon that seduces men and then drains them of their blood.

Rosalynn xx

Ps I just thought I should add this- FREAKING @Obsessedstyes JUST RESPONDED TO MY COMMENT I CANT EVEN SHES MY FAV GO READ HER BOOKS