Chapter 7

"You are going to be my killing partner. You are going to do whatever I say, I will become your boss. You have to do all this if you want to save your father. Oh, and you have to join me in Hell once a month for a week."

'What the fuck? You expecting me to let you control me is one thing, but you want me to go to Hell? No way, you can go to Hell without me. And stay there for eternity for all I care."

He stears at me for a long while. I guess weighing his options on what to do next to torture me.

"Okay. Heres the thing. The king of Hell makes all supernaturals go to Hell for a ruinon and meeting on the upcoming war."

War? This is news to me.

"And if you don't go, he will torture your poor soul forever. He will hurt you worse than I ever could. And by you letting me be your boss, I am protecting you in a way from all other supernatural that may want you. There are actually a lot, more than you would expect. Dearg-Due's are very rare, but very wanted."

I don't know what to say, I am stunned. I was never popular in school, but now I'm popular in Hell? This is crazy!

"You're protecting me?" I ask.

"Yes, there are other supernaturales that would treat you way worse, punish you even. But I'm not like that. Even though I call you a stupid girl and made you kill that man and put your father in a coma, I want you to know that I am on your side." He says, and I think I see his lips twitch into a smile.

"Well in that case, you better not let anyone hurt me while in Hell." I playfully punch his shoulder. He stiffens immediately, he must not be used to people touching him that much. Excpet Jess of course.

Why do I feel jealous?

"So-" I drag out the O. "What about this war?"

"You will find out about it soon enough." Thats the only answer I get, and he vanishes.

~~~~~~~~

I do not see Harry for a few days, and it is peaceful. I am still recovering from when I killed that priest, I get nightmears about it every night.

On the forth day Harry is gone, I hear him in my head. He says "We leave tomorrow for Hell. No need to pack a bag, just be ready to go." And that's it.

I am not ready to go to Hell! Is that even on earth? I am living, I shouldn't go somewhere where the evil dead go. But boy, will I have stories to tell when I get back.

I then realize I am living a nightmear. What normal person goes to Hell and thinks about what will happen when they come back. But the again, I am no longer a normal person.

Not since Harry came into my life.

~~~~~~~~~~

I decided to write another chapter :)

Harry is taking Katarina to Hell? What the Hell!! ;)

Vote / comment / and tell people about this book!!

Rosalynn xx