Minecon

[Jerome's PoV]

It was finally November and it was time for Minecon. I was taking a week off of work for this to meet fans and do a bunch of signings. The only problem is that both Mitch and I have the exact same panel at the exact same time on the exact same day. At least we'll be together. Either we have to find someone to watch Steven or we take him on stage but that's something to be decided on later.

We got on the plane, Steven being confused about it like most things and Mitch and I getting disgusted or weird looks from other people there but we ignored them as we got him settled in for the 4 hour plane ride to Texas where the convention was taking place this year. It was going to be a long one especially with how uneasy Steven was.

"Daddy, I need to go potty." He said quite loudly about halfway through the plane ride.

"Shh, Steven, keep your voice down but let's go." I said. I helped him and guided him to the bathroom where I stayed with him until he was done. Once that was over, we only had 2 hours left until we landed. 

Once we did finally land, we went throught the normal bag and body check that is held at the airport and we looked around for our ride. Not seeing them, I took out my phone and called.

"Preston, where are you and Rob?" I asked.

No answer until I felt hands on my shouders and Preston screamed, "Behind you!" 

Once I calmed down from the jump scare from them, I hugged them tightly. I haven't seen them irl since my wedding. "Hey guys. How have you been?" 

"We've been good. Moved to our own apartment simular to one you were in and we've just been chilling. Rob hit 800,000 subscribers while I hit 950,000 subs recently so it's definitely coming down to the wire and stuff. So, who's ready to rest and then have fun at Minecon?" Preston asked.

"He's ready to sleep." Jerome said, pointing to the sleeping little boy in his arms.

"Wait, you guys have a son?" Rob asked.

"Yeah. We got him a few months ago. His name is Steven and he's three years old and get this, his birthday is March 6." I said.

"Wow. Three birthdays in one week. March will definitely be exciting for you guys." Preston said. I nodded as I carried most of our luggage to Preston and Rob's car since they drove here but are staying in the same hotel since it's still fairly far away from their house. About two and a half hours away from the convention so they're staying in the same hotel as us. Once checking into the hotel, we set Steven down on one of the queen size beds that was there for us to use. 

"Well, I would say that was somewhat successful. Steven only cried 3 times on that flight and slept for the last half hour so that was good. Better than I had originally thought and expected." I said.

"Yep. I would say it's all good. Now we rest and then tomorrow, the real convention starts. You ready?" Jerome asked.

"Nope." I said and laid on the bed. Jerome chuckled as he laid down next to me. We fell asleep only to be woken early by Steven. After getting ready, we headed out to the main floor to get our badges and check some things out. Some girls screamed as we passed by and Steven covered his ears as I told them to quiet down. I held him close to me as we walked since I didn't trust him with walking beside us because a three year old at a convention like this, he could easily get lost.

We checked out the Machinima booth where we will be signing autographs later in the weekend as well as the main stage where Jerome and I will be on a panel with Sky, Preston, and another youtuber by the name of IHasCupquake who I greatly admire as well and have recorded with her as well and now we're friends.