85 - Ben

After he died, he couldn't remember when he last celebrated his birthday or even if his birthday was celebrated in life (it actually wasn't dfgdgdf-), so he always saw it as unimportant, nothing really worth even mentioning. 

One day, the other pastas found out that it was his birthday from a file in Slender's database about each of them (I'll post a headcanon about that at some point), so they planned a huge surprise party. They all bought presents and stuff and Jeff hung out with Ben all day, keeping him distracted and away from their home until around evening, when they came back to all the lights turned off and all their friends waiting in the dark. 

When everyone yelled 'surprise!' and the lights came back on, Ben was very confused at first, but when the others informed him that this was how birthdays were celebrated and that it was for him, he began to cry tears of happiness and must've thanked everyone 20+ times that night. 

(I might make this into a one shot and add it to my Platonic KillerDrowned book-)

(Also this is stupid but does anyone else love celebrating fictional character's birthdays? Because I literally have Ben's birthday marked on my calendar... I was gonna draw something for him today but I got too caught up with schoolwork :,) Idk I'm lowkey obsessed I'm sorry-)