Epilogue

It was the next day after you showed Clementine Lee's gravestone, which she was very thankful for, and everything was back to normal. Well, as normal as things could get nowadays.

You were currently doing watch. It was morning time. Aasim volunteered to go hunting by himself and AJ is out fishing this morning. They hoped to find a good bit of food so we could all have a big celebratory feast since everyone made it back safe, and since Clementine was up out of bed and walking.

You stared off into the wilderness. You could hear the birding chirping about, and you see the occasional walker or two, but the best thing? No raiders, none at all.

???: Hey, Y/N. Can you help me with something? I kinda need it.

You snapped out of your thoughts and smile as you see Clementine staring at you from below. It was one of the most beautiful sights you've seen. You got up from the makeshift chair and hopped down the tower.

Y/N: Of course I can help! What do you need?

Clementine: Well, it's uh, a surprise... for AJ... And I need your help.

You devilishly smirked as you decided to take things completely out of context.

Y/N: Oh... I know what it is. You need my help to give AJ a sibling. Damn, Clem. I don't think I'm ready for that.

Her cheeks turned a dark red.

Clementine: W--what?! N--no! Well... at least not now...

She whispered that last part with a smirk. It was your turn to be embarrassed.

Y/N: O--oh... I was uh, o--only fucking with you...

You nervously scratched your neck as she bursts out laughing.

Clementine: I knew you were! So I decided to flip it on you! You should see your face!

You couldn't help but laugh with her.

Y/N: Alright I'll admit... you got me. You got me good.

Clementine: I mean, think about it. You really think I would have a kid? I would probably die due to blood lost since we don't have an actual hospital here.

Y/N: Yeah... You're right about that...

She drops one crutch and puts her arms around you.

Clementine: Aw... Is wittle Y/N sad that we won't have a kid?

You smirked as you put your arms around her waist.

Y/N: We have AJ. That's all I need.

Clementine: Aw...

She kisses you.

Clementine: I love you~

Y/N: I love you, too~ So, what do you actually need my help with?

You picked up her crutch and handed it to her.

Clementine: I found an old tire and some rope. So, I wanted to set up a tire swing for AJ. And your the tallest out of everyone here, so...

Y/N: Sure. I'd love to.

So here you were up in a tree, making sure the swing was tied tightly so no accidents would happen. Aasim came back earlier and told you about how he saw a caravan of survivors out past the old safe zone. You would have to talk to Clem about it later. As you were finishing it up, you see Clem limp over here with AJ.

Clementine: So, what do you think?

AJ: This for me...?

Clementine: Yep. Y/N helped me put it together.