Light duty

A/N Thank you so muchhhh for 900 reads!! I honestly can't believe how many people have read my story, it means so much to me!!

Stella rose from her slumber to the noise of Kelly's alarm, she got out of bed and quickly sped to turn it off. "Kelly, it's 7:30! We've got to be at the firehouse in half an hour!" "Please, let me have a couple more minutes... I was up all night looking after you!" "The longer you take the less light duty I have!" Severide groaned as he finally hauled himself of the bed and into the bathroom. "You don't have time to shower! We have to go!" Kelly strolled back into the bedroom and quickly got dressed, he knew there wasn't any point of arguing with Stella.

As soon as they got to the firehouse the alarms went off, "Ambulance 61!" "That's me!" Stella and Brett jumped into 61 and sped away. "Darn..." Stella put her hand on her head, "I have my 4 month appointment in half an hour!" Brett glanced and focused her eyes back on the road, "I'll take you once we've dropped the patient off at Med!" Stella shrugged, "I don't know, we've got to get back to the firehouse. I could just reschedule it..." "No! I'm taking you to your appointment, end of story!" "Sylvie..." Brett was already out and making her way over to the patient, Kidd rushed after her with the backboard. "Broken leg, looks like he fell out this tree. Can you tell me your name?" "Michael..." "Well Michael, I'm Sylvie and this is Stella, we're going to take care of you. Kidd, help me stabilize him. They slid the backboard underneath Michael and loaded him into the rig. "Your driving!" Brett glared at Stella as she shut the door of the rig, she sighed but at least she was driving some sort of vehicle again, Stella missed driving Truck even though she only did it for a short period of time. She would try and enjoy light duty on 61, Stella knew at some point Brett would start to drive her crazy.. Lost in her thoughts she zoned back in to hear Sylvie scream, "Aah, get of off me!" Stella turned to look in the rig for a second, there was blood all over Brett's hands...