We're back!

"Do you think she's ready?" Severide pointed at Brett through the window. "Its been a couple of days but I'm not sure, she's strong though..." Stella squeezed his shoulder before heading over to Sylvie. "Hey Brett, how's the arm?" Brett jumped not knowing Stella was there and spilled coffee over her bandage on her arm and Stella's shoe. They both yelped, Casey and Severide immediatly ran over and put a cloth over Brett's arm and another on Stella's shoe to dry it off. The whole firehouse turned to see what had just happened. Sylvie buried her face in Matt's chest, "Hey, you're okay! It's okay, just an accident!" he led her out the room so everyone could attempt to return to what they were previously doing. "Kidd, find Casey and meet me in my office." Stella whipped her head around to see the chief, she gasped as she realized that Boden would've witnessed Brett's small breakdown. She nodded as he walked away. Stella's first guess was that she'd find Casey in his quarters trying to calm Sylvie down, she was right. Stella tapped her fist on the door to find Brett sobbing, "Uh Boden wants to see you and me in his office Captain." Casey gave her a sad smile and pulled away from Brett and followed Stella.

"Have a seat," Boden gestered to the 2 chairs in front of his desk, "So, as you've probably gathered I'd like to talk to you both about Brett. How is she doing?" Chief looked at Casey, "Well, she's been very emotional- jumpy, like this morning. She wakes up in the middle of the night sometimes crying and screaming, it takes me hours to calm her down..." Boden nodded and turned to Stella. "I've also noticed how jumpy she has been, but I feel like something else happened, Brett doesn't get upset like this unless something really bad happens. I only looked in the rig for a second after Sylvie said she sedated him so I'm not sure..." "Squad 3, Ambulance 61" Casey and Kidd stood up, "Wait! Stella, keep an eye on Sylvie... if anything feels strange on this call tell me!" Stella yelled "Yes Chief!" as she jogged down the corridor.

Stella noticed on the whole ride to the scene something was off with Sylvie, she was staring at her arm and didn't say a word when Stella tried to make conversation with her, Stella swore she saw a tear trickle down Brett's cheek. Squad and Ambo had been called to help with a car crash.

Getting the first victim out of car was easy... but as soon as he was in on the backboard and in the rig he began to get agitated, "Come on! That's my girlfriend, get her out of there!" He flung his arms up, Brett jumped back in shock "Sir, she's going to be fine, they're getting her out now!" "They're not! Look at them, they're just standing there!" "Calm down sir!" Stella saw that Sylvie had backed away into a corner of the rig, she was terrified. "W- what happening to her?" The girl had began to crash as she was loaded into Ambulance 99, 99 quickly drove away leaving the first victim concerned and crying. "I assure you, she'll be fine!" Stella tossed Brett the keys "Sylvie!" She shouted making Brett shake with fear "You're driving!" Brett nodded weakly and shut the rig doors.

"23 year old male, possible concussion... wait where's Brett?" Stella and Maggie glanced at each other "She didn't get out with you?" "No... somethings off with her. She must've stayed in the ambo..."  Stella ran out of the ED and back to the ambo, she was horrified at what she saw, Sylvie was having a panic attack... "Brett!" 

A/N this chapter ending is really random sorry, I'm working on a part that I really wanna make good! The next part talks about Brett's panic attack but not in detail, if anyone wants me to go into detail with it comment below!!