Gender Reveal!!

"Chief, do you think we could cook for the house tomorrow?" Boden raised his eyebrows at the couple. "I guess... why?" Kelly smirked, "You'll see!"

-----------

*The next day*

"I'm really nervous" Stella sighed "What if they don't notice... then what do we do! Our plan would've failed!" "I wouldn't worry..." Kelly flipped a pancake "they'll notice something's up when they see us cooking, we never voluntarily cook for the house." "That better be true..."

"Uh, oh... Severide and Kidd are cooking..." "Shut up Cruz!" Shift had just started as every barreled into the common room in their uniform. "Somethings up..." Hermann said warily "You two never cook without being forced to..." Stella took her jacket off revealing her pink dress "Breakfast is served!" Foster scurried over "Oooh, gimme!" She raised her eyebrows "Hold up... these are pink! Ok Hermann's right, something's definitely up..." "Also Kidd's in a dress, a pink dress. Stella never wears pink, she told me it's too 'eurgh'"

Throughout shift people were finding the pink letters that Stella and Kelly had scattered around the firehouse. Brett found the 2 i's, Casey found the t, Hermann found the a and the g and Boden found the s and the r. "I'm really confused- OMG we need to figure out the order, I think I know what's going on!" Hermann exclaimed. He quickly got to spelling out 'its a' before the others realised what was going on. "It's... a... girl!" They all yelped in excitement. All the shouting had alerted Boden to the common room, "What's going on in here?" Stella began to giggle "We're having a girl!" Chief's mouth plummeted to the floor "Stella Kidd, get your ass over here! You too Severide!" He wrapped them both in a bear hug. "That's incredible news!" "Thanks Chief" Foster cleared her throat "So, are you guys going to tell us her name or..." Stella giggled even more. "Nope, baby B's name is staying under wraps until she's born." Hermann gasped "That's why you've been calling her baby B, to trick us!" "Maybe..."

Little did they know it was the first letter of her name. Of Blaze's name.

A/N Sorry it took me so long to update the part before this! BUT, don't worry... my school finished on friday so i have a lottttt of free time now so hopefully i can get back on track writing!

My Chicago Fire One Shots will be updated either later tonight or tomorrow at some point (maybe not tonight bc it's currently 9pm in the uk!) 

Thank you all for reading!!