#36

12:00am

Dee: "You had me at 12:00am"

Dee: The story between Sol Danae Malarez and Foast Zachary Malderink begins with a simple hello.

12:17am

Dee: Sol is a type of a person who's not a fan of chatting, actually she hates socializing in every way. Through chats or even in person. The death of both her parents caused her to have a big trust issues among people. She won't easily trust a single person, except her lola and well, Foast.

12:32am

Dee: Foast is a total opposite of Sol, he's bubbly, smart and funny. Sol misinterpret Foast for being a gay, because on how he acts when he's with Sol. But Sol was totally wrong. Foast was so manly, a sweet and unique one to be exact. He loves making friends but friends don't like him back, except Sol.

12:45am

Dee: Sol accepted Foast as a whole.

Dee: Then they become each other's greatest weapon.

Dee: Sol becomes a source of happiness for Foast, and Foast becomes a source of trust for Sol.

Dee: They indeed made a good friendship.

12:58am

Dee: But the most unexpected day comes with the both of them. The day, they wish that has never come. The day that will ruin everything Sol and Foast have.

1:00am

Dee: Foast left Sol without a proper goodbye.

Dee: Sol keep on thinking why, why did Foast left her? Why did he do that?

Dee: Days, months and years had passed without Foast presence.

1:10am

Dee: But instead of Sol growing the agony within herself, she instead chose to forgive Foast. Forgive Foast for leaving her.

Dee: But ever since Foast had left, Sol didn't stop on searching for him. She searched everything and every place. But she found nothing but sadness in her soul.

1:21am

Dee: Because for the first time, she realized that the person who keeps her soul alive is now finally gone.

Dee: Sol remember the time when Foast said to her, that she's his 12:00am dose of happiness. And that he will die if he wasn't with her that time.

12:26am

Dee: Little did Sol know that she's the one who's slowly dying everytime that the clock turns to 12:00am and Foast wasn't with her anymore.

Dee: The end.

Dee: Joke, wala pa akong ending d'yan.

Dee: Hindi kopa alam kung anong mangyayari kina Sol at Foast e. Kaya kung alam mona, chat mo lang ako, ha?

1:05am

Dee: Goodnight my dearest Zack.

Convo #36