#39

12:02am

Dee: What the hell, Zack?

Dee: After two years, and suddenly you appear?

Seen.

2:01am

Zack: Dayann, I read all your messages. Fuck, I am so sorry, like indeed sorry. I wasn't had the chance to say my proper goodbye to you. That day that I called you was supposed to be my goodbye, but you're asleep, as you said. I need to hurry that day because I know after that, I will lost contact to you. And I did. My time was limited that day, I needed to go to Jai's hospital to pick her up. She has a cancer, Dayann. Jairah has a Nonmelanoma skin cancer, she needed me. I stayed there for months, I didn't use any of my gadgets or works just to focus on her. She cried to me, Dayann. She begged me..

The day I called you, I was about to confess. I love you, Dayann. I really do. I just needed some time to earn some strength before taking the risk by telling you. I got scared, I didn't wanna lose you. We're just starting to be close and I don't want that to end. You keep asking me why I'm chatting, well, it's because I love you. I'd known you since you were a little, Dee. I've been there all along. I just kept it a secret, because I know that I would never reach you. But the miracle day comes, you seen my message. Then my heart starts beating for you again, I had hope for a minute. So I instantly grabbed it, I keep on chatting you. But as expected, you don't remember me. I'm your childhood friend, Dayann.

I'm Zachary Hans Fhiliarez, I just live near your house. I'm sorry for lying about that. I had to lie to be able to get close to you, I'm stupid. You probably be wondering why I'm saying this for all of sudden. It simply because I want to be true to you, for the first and last time. I don't wanna live in lie forever. That day was supposed to be happy for the both of us, I was ready to tell you everything but then some shit happens. The night before I was gone, I talked to Jai and I told her about you. I told her that I don't wanna hurt her anymore, so I need to break up with her. And I told her that I love somebody else, and it is you. She cried, Dayann. She begged and begged for me. She don't want me to leave her, but I was persistent. I want you and only you, so I left her. Then I tried calling you, but after that, Jairah's mom called me.

She said Jai wanted to see me. I went to the hospital, only to see how bad she's suffering. And the last thing she said to me was if ever she has another leap of faith, she wants me to be part of it. I was so so mad at everything. I was depressed the whole year. Jai's operation succeeds, and she wants me to live with her. I can't say no because I don't wanna put her in a wrong situation. Kakagaling niya lang sa sakit e. So I stayed with her. I did graduated too, I'm a future doctor, Dee. Be proud, i guess?

My soul was relieved after viewing your messages. You loved me, Dayann. And I did loved you too. But I guess, Sol and Foast story ended with being just friends? This is not the end of our story, I know. The world has finally given us a lot more time. In those two years, you're the only person who's on my mind. Every morning, every night and in every 12:00am. You never left my mind, Dee. You will always be just right here.

I'm Zachary Hans Fhiliarez and I am now coming back to sign in.

Seen.

Convo #39