#38

5:02am

Dee: "You had me in 12:00am" was published this day on June 12, 2020.

Dee: After two years, I've finished it.

5:12am

Dee: Goodmorning, Zack.

Dee: I know it's not 12:00am or pm, but i just want to chat you.

5:15am

Dee: It's been two years, I miss you.

Dee: Ew! I never said that to anyone before, cringe kasi e.

Dee: Sorry if I wasn't able to contact you everyday, I got so busy. Busy sa work and sa books.

5:24am

Dee: But don't get me wrong, I always check our convo. Like everyday, still hoping that one day, your name will pop up on my screen again.

Dee: And after two years, it didn't happen.

5:37am

Dee: This is my goodbye message for you, Zack. Two years of waiting is I think enough, I need to move forward. I need to let go of the thoughts of you. You are my greatest thought, Zack. And you will forever be my greatest 12:00am. I miss you so much, it's hard to admit but it's true. I miss your messages, I miss your pangungulit, I miss your "HAHAHAHA", I miss your typos, I miss your jokes, I miss your kwento. And lastly, I miss you, Zack.

Dee: For the short time we had, i think my soul now longs for yours. I am so happy that I had met a person as genuine as you, Zacky. I wish nothing but for you to earn that happiness. I really wish that the world would give us a lot more time. But i guess, this is it. I just hope that whenever you are is that you're doing fine.

6:23am

Dee: I am now signing off as your 12:00am dose of happiness.

Yours truly,
Little Dee.

Seen at 12:00am

Convo #38