#40

1:00am

Dee: I can't breathe.

Dee: That is too much.

Seen.

Zack: I know, and I am so sorry from the bottom of my hypothalamus.

Zack: Hurting and leaving you was never in my intentions. I only want the good for you, Dayann. I hope you can forgive me, again.

Dee: You don't have to apologize. I'd already forgive you, I can't stay mad at you.

Zack: I really wish we could see each other now.

Dee: We can. I am so ready, Zack.

Dee: Where are you? I can meet you anywhere. Just tell me the place and I'll meet you there.

Zack: I wish you could tho.

Zack: But I'm in California right now, I'm still living with Jairah and with our two daughters.

Seen.

Zack: I'm married, Dee.

Zack: Could you believe that?

Dee: No.

Zack: I thought it was gonna be you, but at least you didn't end up with a man like me. I ghosted you sabi mo nga. You don't deserve a person like me, you deserve so much more.

Seen.

Zack: I was sadden by that thought, pero naisip ko na it would be the best that this had happened. I'm kinda thankful yet painful.

Dee: I'm happy for you, Zack.

Zack: I knew you would, that's why I admire your soul. You never changed tho, you're still the little Dee that I've known.

Dee: I guess I have no choice but to be okay with this.

Dee: I need to go, I have a work.

Zack: Yeah, I see. You're so successful right now, Dee. I am purely proud. Binabasa kopa rin mga libro mo, I even lend one of those sa mga anak ko. They loved it.

Dee: Oh, wait, they can read na?

Zack: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA nope.

Zack: Literal na lend lang.

Dee: I missed that.

Zack: What?

Dee: Your caps lock laugh.

Zack: Sus, you said you needed to go. So i guess, this is a temporary bye?

Dee: We have so many goodbyes.

Zack: I know, it's kinda cuteeeee.

Zack: 'Til the next 12:00am?

Dee: 'Till the next 12:00am.

Dee: Bye, Zack.

Zack: Bye, Dayann.

Convo #40