The Untamed|Chapter 3

~One Month Later~
_At Lan Clan Of Gusu_

No One's Pov:

Lan Xichen called a meeting for all Clan Leaders and cultivators.

Soon...

"Ah, Clan Leader Lan. Why did you called a meeting for all of us?" Ask the Clan Leader Of Lan Ling. Jin Guangshan.

"Ah-umm...it's because, since we were preparing for teaching the young cultivators. I desperatly dicided that..." Xichen paused then glanced at Wangji who is confused that why did his brother called a meeting.

Lan Xichen look back at the people infront of him. Then continued- "why don't we invite Childe Wei, Wei Wuxian.." Xichen said uneasily.

Lan Xichen really knows the others reaction and so his brother, Wangji.

Yet...he didn't just called Wei Wuxian for that, he also wanted to apologize back then on the incident.

And wanted Wei Wuxian and Wangji to start talking with eachother. And make it up for eachother.

Wangji on the other hand widened his eyes, and felt....a mix of emotion back then.

Lan Qi Ren was pissed and dissapointed at Lan Xichen for saying this 'SUCH' thing.

Jin Guangshan spits his drink.

"WHAAAT?!" Guangshan shouted in disbelief along the other cultivators and Clan Leaders.

"Why do we need to invite him?"

"He will just messed things up Clan Leader Lan"

"I don't really agree..."

And this, and that, and blah, blah, blah.

While the other four Juniors was shocked and also happy at the same time.

But then...some words was caught all of their attention and turned their heads to the person.

"But what if, he would teach the young masters/cultivators of his crafty tricks, or more likely Demonic Cultivation of his." Jin Guangyao said.

The others starts to agree

"Yeah that's right!, He is the Yiling Patriarch don't you forget!" Su She added.

Wangji Just stayed silent, but inside really wanting to stab Su She and Guangyao For saying that to his-- to Wei Ying.

Jiang Cheng only clenched his fist tightly, while Nie Huaisang covered his face with his fan

And the for Jin Ling and the other three, they were really mad. But as for Jin Ling he was more than mad because of Su She saying that to his shūshu.

"Yeah that's right! I don't want my son learning those crafty tricks of his!" A women cultivator said.

"Hm, That's right! Why did he even got summoned back to life. And even almost bring Second Childe Lan to death!" A guy said making Wangji felt a pang on his chest.

Jin Ling can't make it anymore. One more word and--

"HE'S THE YILING PATRIARCH AND ONLY WANTED TO RULE THE WORLD! HE WANTED TO TEACH THE YOUNG CULTIVATORS OF HIS OWN CRAFTY TRICK! HE'S NOTHI--" another Clan Leader Shouted but got cutted off..

--"YOU ARE THE NOTHING HERE! NOT MY SHŪSHU WEI! HE DOESN'T HURT THE INNOCENT ONES, HE DID ALL OF THOSE THINGS BECAUSE YOU ALWAYS ACCUSE HIM WRONGLY! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND HIM BECAUSE YOU JUDGE HIM THAT FAST NOT EVEN WANTING TO KNOW THE WHOLE STORY AND HIS OWN SAD BACKSTORY! YOU EVEN MAKE UP A STUPID NONESENSE STORY JUST TO MAKE THE OTHERS GET THEIR ATTENTION AND AGREED TO YOUR GUYS NONESENSE! AND MY SHŪSHU JUST WANTED YOU TO REGRET AND KNOW THAT HE IS NOT YOUR ENEMY AND HE ISN'T THE EVIL ONE AND ONLY WANTED TO PROTECT YOU GUYS, US! YET YOU ALWAYS BACKSTABBED HIM!!!" Jin Ling burst in anger standing up and shouting on the top of his lungs.

The others who heared all of it was shocked and speechless. Mostly, Xichen, Jiang Cheng, Wangji, Huaisang, Guangshan, Qi Ren,  Guangyao, Zizhen, Jingyi, & Sizhui.

They were all left out in silent. As Jin Ling only gave them a very death and sad glare then burst out leaving them all in silent.

The other three juniors, Sizhui, Jingyi and Zizhen followed Jin Ling outside not even bothering on giving them a glance and a respectful vow.