The Untamed|Chapter 9

Wei Ying was walking around the Gusu Lan Sect. It's been awhile since he walked around and feeling the cold soft breeze in here.

He then walked more further until he finally reached what he really wanted to see.

It was a cherry blossom..

So beautiful..He thought then sat on the soft wood bench beside the cherry blossom tree.

The Wind blowing gently, birds chirpping, The petals of Cherry Blossom flowing down along with the wind like a rain.

Wei Ying felt at peace.

It was already Night Time but he didn't care. He then uses a simple handsigns then the bright green color glowed shinningly sorrownd him,

Means he was healing his injured left hand.

After 3 seconds, it healed fastly,

He then closes his eyes but if only if, someone was there. No one can see nor notice he closed his eyes since he was covered with his long dark black hood and dark black mask.

Causing a dark shadow at his half face.

..................

Not a moment before, he heared a sound of....

He gasped,

Fierce Corpse?! He thought standing up and looked back. He then slowly followed the sound and reached a small yet quiet forest.

Strange.. he thought once again.

Then as he was about to take a step, he noticed a fan..

Wait..

Did i say Fan...

Fa-fan..

Huaisang?! Wei Ying crouched down taking the fan then stands up clenching the fan softly.

Wei Ying didn't care if he's lost or whatever it is.

Huaisang is still he's friend, he needs to find him. Wei Ying knows too well that no matter what happened,

Huaisang would always bring his fan even to death.

Now that he found Huaisang's fan he knew something happened.

Again, a sound of fierce corpse was heared from not afar.

Wei Ying walked to it slowly, but he senses a fierce corpse attacked him.

He fastly dodge the fierce corpse attack or more lowkey a zombie.

"Raawrr!" The zombie sounded but as for Wei Ying.

Is this a zombie or a tiger?! Wei Ying thought, still dodging the Zombie's every attack.

Then as Wei Ying was about to step back he noticed there was a another zombie, Wei Ying jumped now he was at the middle.

Another zombie popped out, then another, and another, and another then the last one to popped out has a strong power.

Of course Wei Ying sensed it, he isn't dumb. He doesn't want to kill this zombie's yet since he still need to Investigate and know why there are a fierce corpses around the Gusu or not just the Gusu Lan Sect.

He and only Xue Yang are the one who can controle fierce corpse, and for Wen Ning. He is the Head General or more likely Ghost General, more stronger than the fierce corpses.

Then....something crossed Wei Ying's mind.

"It can't be..." Wei Ying's voice shaked, but not in fear or simething. It only just shaked.

No it can't be...i....That thing won't happen again..i...guess..Wei Ying thought.

"Impossible.." Wei Ying spoked silently, then as a zombie was about to attack Wei Ying in the front,

The zombie was hit by a chain and the color flowing lava on it. Then the Zombie flew away and died dissappearing.

"Wei Gong-zi!" Wei Ying looked at the person whom called him.

He smiled inside his mask

"Wen Ning.." Wei Ying spoked softly

"Wei Gong-zi, are you alrigh?" Wen Ning said worriedly walking beside Wei Ying.

Wei Ying nodded "Yes, yes i am. Wen Ning, finish them all but leave one beside...i still need to investigate something in here." Wei Ying ordered.

Wen Ning nodded obeyingly. Then does what Wei Ying have said.

Wei Ying on the other hand was thinking until--

"There it is! The fierce corpses!!!" Someone shouted, Wei Ying looked at the person but he wasn't alone.

He was with Wangji, Sizhui, Jiang Cheng, Xichen & That bitch i mean Yuri and another four servants.

"Ah...Childe Wei, I see your here. Did you also noticed and heared these fierce corpses?" Wei Ying nods.

"Ahh! It's the Ghost General Wen Ning!" Said the other servant.

Yuri only stared at Wen Ning in disgust "Ew, what an ugly monster!" She spoked.

Wei Ying glared at her.

"Wen Ning, hold him." Said Wei Ying.

Wen Ning nodded and then slam the male fierce corpse in a tree.

The other zombie was already knocked out and dissappeared, the others saw it while Wangji and Xichen widened their eyes a bit.

"Wei Zīshēn!" Sizhui said going beside Wei Ying.

"Wei Wuxian, are you okay?" Jiang Cheng spoked also going beside Wei Ying.

"Shì." The only thing Wei Ying said before turning around and going to Wen Ning and the corpse.

"Aarkk..! Rawr! Aarr!" The sound of Zombie made Wei Ying a little pissed.

On the back of Wei Ying, he was clenching Huaisang's fan.

"W-wei Gong-zi, what are we going to do with it?" Asked Wen Ning looking at his master.

"Bring him to the 'others', i'll come soon. We still need to know the truth why did this 'strange zombies' attacked me and was summoned, even tho...only me...and 'him' are the one who can controle and summond zombies" Wei Ying said,

As he said 'him, Others and Strange Zombies' made the others confused,

But for Wen Ning. He already knows it was his head Lieutenant, Xue Yang.

"Childe Wei, may i ask what do you mean about that?" Lan Xichen asked Wei Ying, hoping he would get an answer, and to his surprise...Wei Ying amswered.

"These zombies are strange, because as far as i remember..no one elses nor small forests around Gusu here has a fierce corpses before. Well only if someone summoned them in purpose or they just got here without anyone noticing...This Zombies is not normal..you better becareful" Wei Ying said staring at them.

Lan Xichen Nods getting what Wei Ying was Talking about and so the others, but then-

"Hah! Maybe your just making an excuse to make yourself a hero and innocent, Yiling Patriarch. Everyone knows you controled all the zombies why still hide it.?" Said Yuri with his bitchy tone.

The other five servants agreed at her.

Wangji wanted to slap her for saying that to Wei Ying.

Sizhui was so goddamn done at this bitch.

Jiang Cheng wanted to whip her to death.

Lan Xichen sighs at the girl's bitchiness.

While Wei Ying, well..."Wen Ning. If that bitch spoke another one word, go chain her up and Sizhui, call Jin Ling to tell he's dog to bite this shit." Wei Ying savagely said before leaving them in silent.

"Ah! How da--" before he could finish her words, he and the others turned their heads towards Wen Ning who's chain was already flowing up and ready to chain the girl and Sizhui who is holding a magic massage for Jin Ling.

The girl didn't spoked anywords scared at the two and what Wei Ying have said.