The Untamed|Chapter 10

~The Next Day~

_________________________

"Huaisang." Wei Ying said looking at Huaisang dead serious.

"E-ehh, yes Wei Gēgē?" Said Huaisang who was nervously laughing.

"Where did you go last night?" Asked Wei Ying who was staring at him intensely.

"Do not bother lying, you know i know everything about you..answer me this instant. Now.!" Wei Ying's voice become dark and venomous.

Even Huaisang who is actually not dumb and a scaredy cat got scared at Wei Ying'a voice.

Huaisang sighed, it was only him and Wei Ying his room.

"I'll set a barrier so no one can hear us." Huaisang said in his real and serious voice.

Wei Ying nodded

............

After Huaisang set a barrier, he sat back down and sigh.

"Well, i was in the forest."

"-Of Gusu Lan Sect." Wei Ying added at Huaisang's word.

"Shì....i was walking when i heared a fierce corpse sound. I followed it but i got knocked out, i woked up only to see a two figures infront of me. They all looked pale, the one was tall and has a violet and black red clothes, the other tall one has a red and a black cape and red clothes..." Huaisang started off.

"And..?" Wei Ying asked more getting a suspect and hint of who they are that start all of this strange and crazy things.

"And..the other said.."

~Flashback~
_Huaisang's POV_

I was walking at the forest and suddenly heared a fierce corpse sound..to my curiousity, i followed it.

But as i was getting more and more closer to the sound. I got knocked out...

_________________________
I opened my eyes slowly.

Then i see a two tall male figures infront of me.

I blinked my eyes three times until my sigh was clear then i finally see the two males charcters.

The other tall one has a black cape, red clothes, has a sword that i think it's not ordinary, pale, and has a Dark Eyes.

The other one who was also tall, has a violet eyes, black and red clothes and also pale.

"Ahh..i think he's already awake" said the Violet eyed one.

"Hn." Said the other black eyed male.

Then the violet eyed guy gently helped me up.

"You are a cultivator aren't you?" The Eyed tall male asked.

I nodded my head, they also had a handsome faces.