The Untamed|Chapter 7

~At The Forest~
_With Wei Wu Xian_

(A/N; i dunno for how long, but...maybe this will stay as a Third Person's POV or more lowkey, No one's pov. '^w^)
_________________________
Wei Ying was walking at the forest, silently..calmly, and at his cold aura.

He will show to the others that he isn't the same 'Wei Wuxian' they knew back then..

He changed, not on being warm and serious at any time. But a cold hearted one, like Lan Wangji.

Lan Wangji is not just the one who are cold. Because He, himself..Wei Wuxian, can also become cold.

'If Every each thing in Life have some Differences,

That means...

People could Change Into a Different Person too.' Wei Ying thought.

As he was walking, he senses something, no it's Someone..

Wei Ying directly dissappear along with the wind. Fastly.

Then appeared at the back of the person, taking out his flute - Chenqing.

He trapped it in the person's neck. And the person was shaking in fear.

"Why are you following me." Said Wei Ying in a cold and harsh tone, spreading his dark aura making the person more Scared and Nervous.

"I-i-..i don't know! I don't really know. Please don't ask me!" The boy shut his eyes scared at the guy infront of him.

Wei Ying soon recognizes the person and the voice, and so does the way it talks.

Nie Huaisang? Wei Ying thought.

"From Nie clan, Nie Huaisang." Wei Ying said without any emotions.

The boy slowly opened his eyes, as Wei Ying directly made his flute dissappear then the flute appeared inside his rob. Not outside.

Since his flute was upgraded, it become more strong and the color become,

Black at it's full body, Violet at the top and bottom..on the left and right side was gold, and has an green small circle pendants. Three pendants. It was also shiny as if it was a treasure.

It was mix, so Wei Ying rarely take it out and put it in his side like at the past.

But..

Past is Past, no going back.

"S-shì, i am Nie Huiasang...Chi..lde..." Huaisang spoked, fanning himself.

Wei Ying turned around and start walking away.

Huaisang's eyes widened, "y-yah! Childe! Wait for me..!"

Wei Ying just ignored him still walking.

As Huaisang was walking after him, he suddenly remembered before he shut his eyes close..