The Untamed|Chapter 11

"Wei Ying."
________________________

Wei Ying's eyes widened as he sees..

"Hangang-Jun?" Wei Ying put up his cold and dark aura.

"Wei Ying.." Wangji said before grabbing Wei Ying's hand.

Wei Ying hadn't been with Lan Wangji for over a year, and being around with him.

That's when Wangji grabbed Wei Ying's hand, made Wei Ying tensed up..Wei Ying then pushed Wangji's hand away.

"What do you want?" Said Wei Ying with a cold tone, but under his mask. He was blushing redder than Huaisang.

Wangji sighed.."Wei Ying..i..., i'm sorry.."

Wei Ying's eyes widened. When Wangji is apologizing always made Wei Ying's heart shattered into pieces and so does Wangji, when Wei Ying's Apologize to him too.

But Wei Ying keep up his self control not to break out crying patheticly.

"For what." Wei Ying spoked coldly as always.

Wangji knows that Wei Ying is only acting Cold. Because he know that even Wei Ying changed, he's still the same warm hearted person he've met in his whole lifetime that made him fall inlove.

"For...For the incident long time ago.." Wangji spoked whisperingly as his voice start to shake.

Wei Ying's faced dropped onto deaf hearing the 'Incident' words..

Wei Ying looked at Wangji who falls down on his knees making Wei Ying gulp and shocked.

"I'm sorry, i'm sorry, i'm so so so sorry! I-i...i know that....ugh! I hate myself for not protecting you..I hate myself more than you hate me back then..I was mad, i was upset..i felt a mix of emotion then that emotion i felt was also the same when i heared your name..W-Wei Ying...i'm sorry, i don't deserve your forgiveness..i've been with you start from that time you've learned this demonic cultivation of yours..I'm sorry..i'm really sorry, i know you hat--" but before Wangji could even say the word 'hate me' Wei Ying engulfs him with a soft and warm tight bear hug.

Wangji was already crying, sobbing and sniffing.

Wei Ying whom was listening to his words fell silent and tears starts to flows down on his cheek, he tried stopping it but it won't stop.

As Wei Ying couldn't handle it anymore, he goes to hug his Lan Zhan and cried to his shoulder.

Slowly and slowly, Wei Ying's hood and mask fell off unnoticely by him.

Wangji saw his face and was shocked that he was so pale, looking like a girl and his lips was so kissable and not just that...Wei Ying really does looked like a girl, like no..he's really a girl wtf?!

Wangji thought of him was so cute and handsome..wait NO! He meant Beautiful, the word 'Beautiful' suckers.

Wei Ying starts crying more and more.

"No, no, no..i do not hate you..who said i hate you?! No one! I don't hate you..stop apologizing, i should be. I'm the one who almost dragge dyou to death! Of course you will get upset and angry..i'm your friend, your my friend but i did that to you..." Wei Ying cried more and more then sniffs.

Wangji stopped crying, but hearing the word 'friend' made his heart broken.

But he shook off of that thoughts, the important thing is that..both of them forgave eachother.

He then pulled Wei Ying away gently, looking at his cute and beautiful face.
He wiped Wei Ying's tears.

The cherry blossom petals that was falling down like a rain, and the hit of the cold breeze made them feel in peace like how the both if them felt when they first time come in here together.