The Untamed|Chapter 8

~At Where We Left Of~
_Continuation_

___________________________

"Ah, yeah..i forgot. It's all i wanna say" Lan Xichen said smiling before vowing and you know the next thing.

Then left the room

Qiren also vowed, blah blah and then left the room too.

Then The four shàonián stands up and goes to Wei Ying's side.

But as Wei Ying was about to stand up, he felt like got pulling back with his clothes.

He then looked beside his clothes and followed it where it got stuck, then he sees it was only Lan Wangji whom sitting on his clothes accidentally or what so evah'!

"Hanguang-Jun." He said, Jiang Cheng, Sizhui, Jin Ling, Jingyi, Zizhen, Wangji and the bitc-- i mean Yuri looked at Wei Ying.

Wei Ying then gazed down at his clothes, Wangji followed his gaze and realizes that he was sitting on Wei Ying's clothes.

Wangji stood up and slightly vowed his head for apologize.

Wei Ying didn't respond, then only walked out of the room too

The four shàonián wondered why didn't he called him 'Lan Zhan' because all of them knew that, no matter what happened Wei Ying would always call Lan Wangji on his Birth Name.

But then, the four of them rushingly vowed and left after Wei Ying.

Jiang Cheng look pissed, then looked back at Wangji and Yuri then vowed before leaving too, slowly and slowly all people left the room and Wangji was about to go out but felt a hands on his waist.

He looked up only to see his 'Wife'.

"What?" Wangji spoked emotionlessly but deep inside, he was clearly irritated.

Wangji wouldn't hesitate saying this but, he loved Wei Ying doing that to him or clinging to him. But for this disgusting shitty ass bitch.

Hell! Nah' way~

"Zhan-zhan~, please why don't we sleep together? Hmm..you....you can just also visit me to my room, no now. Come on~" she said saying the name 'Zhan-zhan' it was the last name of Wangji's birthname. 'Lan Zhan' - 'Zhan-zhan'

Lan Wangji ignored her pushing her hands away before leaving the whiny ass girl behind.

_________________________
As for the others...

"Wei Wuxian!" Jiang Cheng said reaching for Wei Ying's wrist. Making him turned around to face them all five.

"What?"

"Shūshu, don't grabbed Wei Shūshu's wrist like that! Look! Look at it in your own eyes. He's injured!" Jin Ling said annoyed at his shūshu.

Jiang Cheng just rolled his eyes and goes for Wei Ying's left hand that was injured then squeezes it tightly.

The four shàonián widened their eyes.

"Clan Leader Jiang!" Sizhui panicked

"Shūshu!" Said Jin Ling in disbelief because of his Jiang Cheng shūshu

"Clan Leader Jiang, please let go of Wei Zīshēn!" Zizhen said getting worried.

"Clan leader Jiang, please let go of Wei Zīshēn. Or else he really cannot treat me a chicken, or a roasted chicken!" Said Jingyi who was pouting.

Wei Ying only chuckles and pinched Jingyi's cheeks then slapped Jiang Cheng's hands away.

"Yah! What was that for?!" Another vein popped out at Jiang Cheng's side forehead while glaring at Wei Ying who only stared at him sarcastically.

The four shàonián laughed. It was only them so Wei Ying can act on his own for real. Not the cold one.

_______________________