3

Blair's POV*
"When are we going to tell everyone", I ask my husband as I lay next to him, looking at the ceiling.
"I don't know, Blair, you say."
"I can't believe how you let me make a decision when it's our baby", I reply, accentuating the word 'our'.
"Hey", Chuck puts his arm on my tummy and moves me so I can face him, "I thought this is what you wanted."
"It is"-I sigh-"I just... feel so tired", I admit and he gently moves his fingers on my cheek.
"Why?"
"You know, a lot has happened. We got married and now I'm pregnant. Don't you think life's moving too fast? I mean, I'm happy for us, obviously, but sometimes I just want to be forever young, to have sex with you in all the places possible-"
"Hey, who said we'd stop doing that", Chuck laughed and I smirked.
"Do you remember how long it took for you to say 'I love you'", I asked him sarcastically and he chuckled.
"I didn't want to rush it, Blair, but the truth is, I've loved you since we slept together the first time."
I couldn't help but smile.
"I love you, Chuck, always have always will", I whisper in his ear as I feel him getting closer to me and stroking my bum.
I put my leg on his waist and he kisses me passionately, as usual.
"I love you too, Blair", he says, kissing me down my neck and I moan, caressing his face. "Wait", he pulls away and I look at him, confused.
"Chuck, I want you, please", I put my hands on his muscular back, pressing him on me.
"Do you think it's bad for the baby?", Chuck asks worriedly and I smirk.
"Chuck Bass worrying about our baby. Gosh, if you told me this when we were in high school..."
"I'm serious, Blair."
"You know it is my kid too and I'd never do anything to hurt him so can we continue?", I beg him and he nods, kissing my neck hungry.
.
.
.
After we finish, I collapse onto his body, feeling the touch of his fingers in my hair.
"Blair, stop moving", he moans and I look up at him.
"Stupid, the baby's kicking", I roll my eyes as he asks me how do I know.
"Oh, maybe because he's inside of me?", I sarcastically ask and he smirks.
"I was too but-"
"Just shut up", I say as I take his hand and put it on my belly.
"Gosh, baby Blair is kicking hard."
"Just like her mother", we both smile as Chuck stands up.
"Where are you going?"
"To Bass Industries, but I'll be back", he says kissing my forehead.
"Ok, see you"
I totally forgot about Bass Industries. I feel good, tbh. After 30 minutes, I hear the door open.
"Chuck, you home already", I say smiling, but as soon as I see him, my smile fades.
It wasn't Chuck, it was-
"Common, whore, you're coming with me",  Louis takes my arm and I start crying.
"OK! I JUST NEED TO GO TO THE BATHROOM REALLY FAST"
"Bathroom? We don't have time for that!", he slaps me as my tears are rolling down my cheeks.
"I swear to God, if you don't, I'll pee in your limo."
"Fine, bitch, just do it already."
I search for something to write and I see my red lipstick.
"LOUIS TOOK ME", I manage to write on the mirror and then go outside. He can't notice.
The second I'm out, he hits my head and I can't remember anything else. It all went black.