8

Chuck's POV*
"God, you're finally awake", I hear a soft voice and a caress on my face.
"Hello to you too, Blair", I sigh as she kisses my cheek.
"Today we're telling them... are you nervous?"
"No... I mean maybe a little, but-"
"Shut up, I know you are. Now, get dressed, we need to go!!!"
When we leave The Empire, we see Nate and Serena in front of the hotel.
"S?"
"Nathaniel??", Blair and I ask at the same time as our best friends laugh.
"I know what you're doing and I know that Blair is super nervous so we thought we'd come and support you", Serena gave one of her perfect smiles, and Blair sighed happily:
"Thank you, S, but if I keep talking about it, I won't be able to do it. We all should meet in 2 hours to some breakfast at Tiffanny's", she suggests and Nate and Serena agree.
"Good luck!!!"
When we enter Blair's apartment, Eleanor kisses me on the cheek.
"And there's my son in law", Cyrus runs and hugs me.
"Hello mom, dad", Blair hugs them and we go to the dining room.
Blair's POV*
"We need to tell them", I whisper in Chuck's ear so mom amd Cyrus can't hear. He nods and stands up, taking my hand. I do the same and I sigh:
"We have wanted to tell you something..."
"Blair, you can't be...", my mom smiles and I laugh.
"I am pregnant", I yell and mom hugs me as Cyrus congratulates Chuck.
Serena's POV*
"I don't even wanna think about that kid. He'll probably be the most diabolic person on the Upper East Side. Can you even imagine?", Nate says and we both laugh.
"Let's hope for our sake he will be nothing like his parents. Maybe he'll be like me, cause I'm his aunt", I smile and Nate kisses me on the forehead.
"Any kid that would be like you would be an angel. And let's be serious, you can't really think about that with Chuck and Blair's."
Blair's POV*
"Have you done any tests yet? Will it be a boy or a girl", my mother asked excited and I couldn't help but grin.
"We totally forgot...", I realise and Chuck caresses my hand under the table.
"Yeah, we had to organize Serena and Nate's wedding", Chuck said.
"Got it. Cyrus, why don't you show Blair her gift from her father? In the kitchen, darling", mom pushes me and I run to Cyrus.
Chuck's POV*
"I see you two are making a family, finally.", Eleanor sighs as we both smile.
"I couldn't be happier."
"Blair loves you, and I know you love her too, but if my girl is getting hurt, it won't end well."
"I couldn't ever hurt her. She's my family now", I smile and Eleanor takes my hands into hers.
"We are family, Charles", she smiles back.
Blair's POV*
As I enter the kitchen I see my mom and Chuck holding hands. I smile looking at them for the door.
"I get it you're holding hands with someone else, huh", I joke as they both look at me, my mom rolling her eyes and Chuck smirking.
"I'm done with you two, go make that test", Eleanor laughs and we go to meet Serena and Nate.
"Well, it wasn't bad. What did my mom tell you", I ask Chuck when we get in the limo.
"Oh, you know, just how she loves me more than Louis and always knew I'm the love of your life."
"Chuck, I'm serious!!!", I smile and punch him playfully, rolling my eyes.
Chuck smiled, taking my hand and kissing it:
"I love you so much, Blair", he whispers and I hug him, kissing his neck.
"I love you too, Bass", I say, laying my head on his shoulder.
20 minutes later, I hear Chuck whispering in my ear:
"Blair, we're here, wake up."
When did I even fall asleep?
"Did I fall asleep", I ask Chuck as I hardly wake up.
"Yes, common, we need to go at Tiffany's."
"AH", I laugh and Chuck looks at me, raising an eyebrow.
"The baby's kicking."
My 'husband' touches my bump and kisses me on the forehead.
"We need to do that test"

Hello, Upper East Siders. So I'm back. Any thoughts? Thank you for always being there, xoxo