7

Blair's POV*
I wake up because of the baby kicking. It didn't hurt, but it felt weird.
I see I've got a note from Chuck, he's at Nate's. Is he like... hiding something from me? Why did Nate call earlier?
"S?"
"Hi, B, why did you call?", she asks and I can hear cars passing by.
"Where are you?"
"Taking a little walk in Times Square. I would have called you, but I know you aren't feeling so well. Nate told me Chuck called this morning to tell him you're puking."
Oh, I see, Nate's lying.
"Yes, but I'm better now. Look, I gotta go."
"B, wha-"
I hung up. I think I know what Chuck's doing at Nate's.
"Mrs. Blair, Mr. Bass told us to-"
"Mr. Bass really needs to sort out his priorities", I shut the bodyguards down and take the limo to Nate's.
"Well, well, well... what do we have here? I'm thinking 2 idiots that can't think about the right proposal."
"Chuck told me you couldn't come", Nate said and as much as I hate the fact that Chuck lied to protect me, I went on with his lie.
"I told him to tell you, sorry, Nate... but now I'm here and ready to organize the best day of Serena's life."
"Thank you", Chuck mutters and I smile, taking a sit next to him.
"So we were left at the fact that Serena needed something natural and free. I was thinking about... a proposal with roses petals."
They both look at me confused.
"I know, roses are a total cliche! But Serena seems to like them so..."
I stop for a second as they maintain their looks.
"Oh my God, you actually don't know what I mean", I look at them surprised, putting my face in my palms.
"I'll handle it. Nate, all you need to know is to follow a track of petals, ok?"
Nate nods and Chuck presses his hand on mine.
"Thank you so much, Blair. I owe you!!!", Nate smiles as I sarcastically reply:
"All the people do. Now, let's get some caffeine!"
"Can pregnant women drink coffee?", Nate asks as I rolled my eyes.
"Hello?? You're talking to Blair here!!! I know everything about pregnancy so bring it, Archibald."
Chuck and Nate exchange looks and finally I've got a cup of coffee in my hands.
After hours of talking, me and Chuck leave for the Empire.
"You're amazing, you know that", Chuck whispers, kissing my cheek as he's holding me by my waist.
I smiled at him, getting closer.
"And I love you, Chuck."
We spend the night at the hotel having sex all night. Chuck's been so protective about the baby, but I know how to calm him down(A/N: this is so cringey I actually laughed writing it)
Chuck's POV*
"Chuck...", I hear a whisper in my ear as someone is caressing her face.
"Mhmm, 5 more mins", I mutter but Blair wouldn't leave me alone.
"Today's the wedding, WAKE UPPP!!!"
I suddenly feel cold as Blair pulls the blanket off of me.
"Jesus, I just wanted five more minutes", I groan as Blair throws a black Dior tuxedo on the bed.
"Now, get dressed. I'll go put on my dress."
"Wait. When have you done your hair AND make up???"
I mean tf? She was sleeping next to me-
"My sweet, innocent Chuck...", Blair smiles and kisses my forehead. "I better put my dress on."
And she leaves me in confusion.
"When are you going to arrive?"
"It shouldn't take long. Blair is nearly ready and I'm putting on my tuxedo now."
"Chuck? Can you zip my dress."
"I'll let you two", my best friend laughs, probably hearing Blair.
"See you soon."
I hung up and go to Blair. She was wearing a long red dress and you could barely see her baby bump.
"You're so beautiful", I whisper in her ear, resting my head in the crook of her neck.
"Thank you", Blair smiles and caresses my face.
When we arrive, Nate welcoms us.
"Wow, Blair, you look amazing", he says as he kisses her on the cheek.
"I'll go check on Serena", she laughs.
"So... nervous?"
"I mean... i don't know why, but I am. I mean, me and Serena have known each other since we were like 10."
I smile, remembering me and Blair's wedding. I didn't even have time to be nervous, it just happened.
"It's ok, you know, no matter how long you've known her, you still love her. Let's get a drink."
Me and Nate go to the bar and I repeat my toast.
Blair's POV*
I see Serena and she's just... my God, I don't even have words.
"B!!", she smiles and hugs me.
"S, you look... amazing. Jesus, how are you so beautiful."
"Thank you so much, you're stunning as well. I'm so nervoussss", S and I laugh.
"Nate will be absolutely speechless. I hope he doesn't forget his vow! Omg, it started, I need to find Chuck!!!!", I panic and S laughs as I'm pregnant and running in heels.
When I get out of the room, I see Chuck waiting for me and I sigh relieved. He laughs when he sees me running.
"Calm down, we'll be right there", Chuck takes my hand, helping me walk and I smile.
"We're gathered here today to witness this beautiful young ppl's union."
I look at Nate and he smiles to me. He seems so happy, I couldn't help but smile back.
"Nate Archibald, do you take..."
I wasn't listening, but after some talk, Cyrus said "you may kiss the bride", so I looked up at them- the njbc is back!!! Me, Serena and our husbands. Who would've thought? I'm so happy to have them all near me and sometimes I'm asking myself about all of this... if Serena hadn't come back from boarding school, would I've been with Chuck? Probably not, because Nate wouldn't tell me he slept with my best friend and he wouldn't confess his feelings to her.
I can't even imagine my life without him, I don't want to. When I was with Louis, it felt like hell. I didn't love him, it will always be Chuck.
I'm waking up from my transe when someone grabs me by my waist.
"Don't you know it's not good to scare pregnant women", I ask sarcastically, smiling.
"Sorry, wifey", he kisses my hair and I chuckle.
"Where are Serena and Nate??"
"I guess you were to0 preoccupied staring at me to see that they are in the room."
I roll my eyes smiling and we walk to the room, taking a seat next to Humphrey and his absolutely terrible gf, Vanessa. They were both terrible anyway.
"Blair, it's our best friends' wedding, please don't", Chuck whispers in my ear, caressing my hand as I groan "fine".
"Hello Brooklyn couple", I can't help myself and Chuck sighs.
"Hello to you too, Blair".
I smile sarcastically.
"You couldn't let it go, could you?"
"Remember when we wanted to let go... it didn't end well", I smile again.
"We're not talking about that", Chuck pretends to be serious and we both burst into laughing.
"Oh, I love you so much, Chuck Bass... so much that I'd just"- I whisper then touch his thigh, making my way up to his area under the table-"fuck you right here."
"Blair...", he warns me and I get up, taking his hand, dragging him after me.
"B, have you seen-"
"Not a good time, Penelope", I yell still running.
"Ok, here", I tell Chuck as we are in the ladies' bathroom and I push him in one, locking the door.
Chuck throws me against a wall as I moan in surprise and put my feet around his waist.
"I don't know if I'll be able to stop", he breathes between the kisses on my neck as I roll my eyes in pleasure.
"Then don't, oH", I yell and Chuck presses a finger on my lips.
"Shh, baby, we don't want the whole ballroom to hear us", he chuckled and I smile.
"Let them hear that I'm all YOURS oH GOD CHUCK", I stick my fingers into his hair and he moans too.
"Blair Waldorf, I... love you", Chuck moans.
"It's Bass...", I struggle to say between my deep breaths.
"What", he raises his eyebrows looking at me and stopping for a second.
"It's Blair Bass"-I say, making him smile-"now fuck me."
And with that said, our wet and hot bodies reached the culminant point once and for all.
We stayed here breathing to calm down our pulses and then dressed up.
Chuck's POV*
"Zip it for me", Blair turns her back and I drag up the zipper of her dress, kissing her shoulder.
"I love you, Blair Bass", I whisper and she chuckles.
"I love you too."
When we get out of the bathroom, some ladies are staring at us, but we just laugh and run. WE DON'T WANT SERENA TO FIND OUT WE WERE MISSING.
"There you are", a blonde says that I recognise as my step sister. "I've been looking for you!"
"Blair was feeling sick because of the baby and I needed to go with her."
"Yes... yes!", Blair confirms and we look at each other.
"I'm so sorry to hear that! B... are you better??"
"Don't worry, I'm feeling a lor better", she smiles, squizzing my hand and I kiss her forehead.
"You two are adorable!", Serena says and Blair smiles even more.
"We're not talking about us here, we're talking about you and your now-husband", Blair says, pointing her finger at Nate and pushing Serena to him. The night is young and we have fun...