GalaXis

Y/n's PoV

We are now at an award show where we perform and get to see who will win some of the awards.

"Hey y/n! You have been a fan of FvN with Ochaco right?!" Mina turns to me. I look at her and nod.

"Yeah! I can't wait for their battle hope they win" i let out a pout as she chuckles.

"Ne y/n who do you like?! You know i stan Midoriya-sama right?" Ochaco joins the conversation. She crosses her arms playfully while i laugh.

"Chill uravity" i pout even more. But then smiled brightly "I stan Ground Zero so don't mind about it hahaha" as her mouth turns into an 'o' while nodding.

"You've got good taste girl~ I've also noticed you two's interaction while bowing and greeting each other~" Mina uses her playful voice while i blush a little.

"Hey! So i don't have good taste?!" Ochaco pushes mina's shoulder. Not too much though. While Mina laughs loudly

"Eh?~ are you really just stanning midoriya-sama or is it...hmmm~" ochaco blushes at hearing those words while i laugh loudly together with Mina.

"You know Ochaco-chan it's normal for people to have a crush on an idol." Tsu puts her finger on her mouth. Ochaco waves furiously at her.

"N-NO! YOU'RE WRONG! YOU TOO ASHIDO!" she pouts while i laugh more.

They continue to bicker at each other. Meanwhile, i see some fans taking videos of us, i look at one of the fans' camera. I smile then wave with both of my hands.
I hear them squeal while i do some quick poses. Then i turn to the group and told them what i've been doing.

They soon joined me in interacting with fans until the host, Present Mic, then announced,

"We are now starting our group battle! Are ya guys reaaaaddddyyyyy??!!" i cheer along with the audience and my members.

"You guys know it's about to go dooowwnn!! These two groups will show off some of their members' skills then will perform their chosen song!" He pauses while fans and some idols get hyped.

"NOWW YOU GUYS READY?!" The crowd cheers as a response.

"I CANT HEAR YOUUU?!" Once more the crowd response, even louder than a while ago.

"NOW THEN, WHY DON'T YOU GIVE IT UP FOORRRR...NOT SO SORRY OR N.S.S!" Us members clapped as respect and some fans started to chant.

"VERSUS....it doesn't seem to go well with their band name.." the audience laugh with me and ochaco. Then i clapped like a little kid bouncing on the seat hearing,

"FIVE VERSUS NONE OR SO CALLED....FvN!!!" They walk on stage while i see Bakugou-sama, or Ground Zero leading the group. Ochaco grabs my arm and starts to shake me while i do the same to her.

The two groups have a small 'staring contest' for a few moments then went back to their places.

"NOW THEN! LET THE GAMESS...BEGIIIINNNNN!!"

(Bakuboi is the guy in a hoodie, izuku is the guy with him at first :> monoma is the first guy, and tetsutetsu is the second guy in black. for those who don't like kpop its okay if you don't watch it!)

When Ground Zero and Midoriya-sama went on the stage Ochaco and i got hype.

Ochaco then started screaming when Midoriya-sama did a drop.