Interview

I look through the pics i posted, along with the others.

@baku.b0mB liked your post.

@KiriRedxxx tagged you and @.PiNKY_ashid0
in post.

@FvN_official posted a photo

@Froppy_TsU liked your post

and many more. I look through some fan accounts and smiled as i see their support.

I got up and ready to get my clothes until

"Y/NNNNNNNNN!!" Mina screams coming through the door then tackles me to the ground.

"Mina! What the fuck-"

"IM EXCITED FOR THE INTERVIEW YIPEEE!!" I deadpanned at my member. She lets out her hand. I accepted the offer but first...

i pulled her down as i got up.

"OOMPH- Y/N! WHAT THE FUCK-"

"Hurry up so we can have some time to ourselves before the interview...i want matcha milk tea" i sigh as i grabbed my clothes and change.

Apparently after a few weeks on practicing and meeting with FvN we got an interview and today's the day. It wasn't that formal sooo..im wearing something plain yet so cute hehe.

I then grabbed my blue colored hair extension, i clipped it really under so that the clip wont be seen

I then grabbed my blue colored hair extension, i clipped it really under so that the clip wont be seen. I put it at my right side, i then was about to head down with my bag until...

"Y/NNN!!"

"WHATS WITH YOU GUYS COMIN THROUGH THE DOOR-"

"WE WANT TO DO YOUR MAKEUP!"

I stayed silent, as the two girls, one brunette and the other who i just met a while ago gave me puppy eyes.

"no. nO. nOooO. NO don't fall for it don't you fucking dare- im letting them do my makeup"

"i dont like heavy makeup all right?" The two girls squeal and did my makeup.

some minutes passed and during that time was...kinda amusing at the same time annoying.. with conversations popped up such as.

"NO OCHACO ITS SUPPOSED TO BE FULL RED!"

"HER LIPS SUIT MORE TO THE CORAL LIP COLOR!"

"C'MON THATS THE ONLY COLOR SHE WEARS!"

"BECAUSE IT SUITS HER YOU IDIOT!"

i sigh as i wonder who is even the youngest here. I take the coral lipstick from ochaco's hand then i putted it on myself.

"EHHH Y/NNN" Mina gives me a pout while i sheepishly smile.

"Its not formal soo..."

"Hey you guys ready? Sero-kun is taking us there now" Tsu appears passing the message.