Collaboration?!

It's been a few days after the award show. Here i am scrolling through my phone o  instagram, looking at some photos about the awarding, groups, members, and more.

Then, i saw a picture....

Of Midoriya, Bakugou, and i talking to each other during a performance. A lot of pics actually. I secretly saved the photo and scrolled some more. But then more photos of us appeared.

"HOW THE FUCK DID THIS BECAME VIRAL?!"

More of these mostly contain me and bakugou. Then i see one caption on a post.

"L/n and Bakugou talking to each other!! They looks so comfortable god ISHIPIT AKSJHSBAAH"

I blush reading it. Not realizing almost all of the captions were filled with like that.

"Holy fuck-"

"Y/N!"

"AGHH!" i flinched as i tossed my phone around. Then trying to make sure it doesn't fall.

"Why didn't you knock hagakure??" I look at her slightly confused face.

"I did" silence filled up the room. The heat on my cheeks spread more.

"Anyways.....i need you to go to the counter at the lobby and grab Aizawa's and Hizashi's papers. Just ask and she'll give it to you" i nodded. Grabbing my phone.

"What is it about?" I turn to her before leaving

"Just tell her it was from me." I nodded once more before proceeding to get the paperwork. I bow to some staffs and more. The usual, and now ran to the counter.

....

Hagakure told me to leave it at the discussion room. I head there as quickly as i can. I turn to a corner then bumped into something.....

Ehhh more like someone..

"A-ah im sorry" i bow then pick up the papers scattered on the floor.

The person helped me got the papers. Once we both stood up...

"Ehh....

EEHHH?!"

"Y/n?" Bakugou asks looking shock.

I look to see the ones behind him, and it was the rest of his group.

"Ne-Nebular?!" Midoriya looks at me flustered and shocked.

"Yeah..why are you guys here?" I ask them. They look at each other.

"Why are YOU here?" Kirishima points at me. I furrow my brows as i answer.

"Cuz i work here....?" Eyes were widened as silence erupted. Then we hear a panting voice.

"Y/N! I-" I look to see Mina who...looked like  she ran a thousand miles. The tension was awkward as we stared at each other.

"Y/n! Mina! Where are the others?! You guys are late- oh. FvN sorry for the interuption." Sero-kun bows and the members follow.

"Uhh.. what? Late for what..?" I ask still confused.

"For the meeting with THEM" he points to the boys group who looked just as confused as well.

I heard Mina release a nervous chuckle. I look at her suspiciously.

"Just- call the others.." sero walks away as we did what we were told..

............

Author's PoV