Idol

"Hawks is contacting me to see if you want to join him shooting a new choreo. It's not a MV, so its like a practice dance with the two of you!"

"....DID I JUST HEAR AOJSHSGSYSGSUDJDUSS FUCK WAIT AAAGHHHHH!"

"WHEN?! WHEN DID HE-"

"A few minutes ago. It sounds like you don't want it" hagakure, our other manager smirks at me whilebi shake my head.

"I WANT IT HOW DARE YOU!" I pout playfully as she ruffles my hair.

"Then great! I'll call him then you can talk to him!" Oh yEs BaBy wait-

"NOW?! ME?! TALKIN?! WHAA?!"

"Huh yeah...?"

"IM GOING TO FUCKING TALK TO HIM AAHSHSSKSBSJ WAIT NO IM NOT READY HUHU"

"Girl relax!" She places her hand on my head. "If you think you might mess up you will not. And if you did it will be completely fine with him!" I lick my lips and nod.

She dials a number setting it on speaker. After a few rings a voice went through the speaker.

"Hello? Ms. Hagakure?"

My heart pounded really badly. IM HEARING HIS VOICE PEOPLE! IN REAL LIFE YA'LL!

"Ah! Hello Sir Hawks!"

"Please, call me Takami. Anyways we just talked a while ago. Do you need something?"

"Actually there's a person who wanted to speak with you..." she turns to then i gulped.

I jumped a few times and letting out breaths. I shake my hands ready to hold the phone.

"FUCK I'M REALLY GONNA TALK TO HIM AKHSHSHSIABSH CALM DOWN BOI. CALM DOWN."

"Oh okay, who is it?"

"She's right here now im going to hand over the phone now!" She gives me the phone. I shakily grab it turning of the speaker and putting it on my right ear.

"H-hello? Sir Hawks?"

"Your voice sounds familiar..mind if you tell me who you are?"

"O-oh! Im sorry for my rudeness i-im Y/n
L/n sir!" I greeted myself. Mentally face palming at myself.

"Oh you! Yeah so i never thought you would call back immediately. It was just a few minutes ago i called Hagakure-san!"

I scratch my head with a small grin.

"E-eh? Well im free today so when she called me i just got down then uh.. heard the news" i slightly cringed at how im really showing the nervousness.

"Haha don't be nervous kid! Im quite flattered to be a real inspiration to you. I've never thought one of my dances would lead you to be an idol~" i blush slightly and hagakure gives me a teasing look.

I widen my eyes as she steps out the door. Leaving me alone. FUCK.

"U-um y-yeah hehe i- um- well...."

"You're still nervous aren't ya?" He chuckles through the phone while i silently whimpered.

"Im sorry..couldn't help it"

"Hey don't mind about it! It's fine, anyways so you called because?"

"shit he really wants me to say huh? His teasing voice is DHAAHSHSHZB"

"I called because i a-accept the offer you put me in!" I cringed once again at how i raised my voice.

"Now that's the kid who was confident during your performances." I blush at the compliment.