First Win

Y/n's PoV

We danced to abusadamente and now we are waiting for our own song.

The music plays and we started to sing and dance.

....

It was now my turn as i rapped, or so called 'spit fire' on the stage. Making small dance moves while rapping. I went to the front of the camera and went hype. A lot of cheers were heard. I stopped rapping at a certain part to 'let them know' how i didn't lip sync to the part.

....

"Show the world who we are yeah!"
We did our final pose and the stage went to down. Lowering us slowly.

As soon as we were unseen we cheered and hugged each other. The makeup artists and staff also helped us to look presentable again.

"Good job girls!" We turn to see Sero-kun congratulating us.

We bowed all together "thank you very much for your support!" We then walked through the hallways going to our seats.

....

As soon as we arrived we noticed a group on where we sat. We looked at each other confused. Then a staff reached us.

"GalaXis im sorry for the short notice but you have to move to another place" we nodded and followed the staff. We bowed to other idols along the way.

"Why did you think we had to move?" Ochaco says next to my ear since there was another group performing.

"Dunno...reasons?" She chuckles and her eyes widened. I look to where she was looking and....SHET

"FvN?! UAHDIAJKAVSYSS OMAGAAAHHHH!" 

They noticed us some having the same expressions as us *ehem midoriya-kun* and some have excited expressions on them.

We bowed and they did the same we sat on our seats and watched the performances of others.

A few minutes i heard ochaco and kirishima and kaminari talking to each other. While mina...takes a pic with todoroki-kun..a bUnCh oF tIMes

I giggle at them. I then hear mutters and-

"How am i supposed to approach her. The others are talking to uravity. Nebular is right in front of me-"

"Ne...bakugou-kun, midoriya-kun, mind if i sit here?" Midoriya's eyes widen while bakugou freezes but eventually nods.

"A-ah YES!" midoriya scootches as i sit between the two. Midoriya and i got along pretty well. Talking, asking and answering questions. Then i turned to bakugou who is just quiet

"Ne explosion boi" he irks and looks at me

"Haah?! What did you say shorty?!" I laughed while midoriya wasn't functioning. Bakugou and i playfully dissed each other. Doing some rap contest.

Then present mic went back on stage. I looked at the two and bowed. Midoriya did the same while bakugou...he punched my shoulder lightly.

"I'll get you back short stuff" i stuck my tongue at him.

"Not a chance mister zero~"

I sat next to Tsu who gives me an 'i see what you did there' look. I smile and looked back.

We clapped for other's receiving award, and now is the time for a big award...well for our group it is big..

"HERE ARE THE NOMINATIONS FOR ROOKIE OF THE YEAAAARRRR!" We looked at the screen showing the photos of each group present mic gives.