Lunch

I look at the entrance astonished. I took out my phone snapping some pics. It has some vintage aesthetics and i love it.

"Waahh so amazing!" Takami turns to me then walks beside me.

"You like vintage stuff huh?" He brings out his phone snapping some pics as well

"You could say that" i rub my neck as we near the counter

"Nah the fans already did" he chuckles as the waitress comes near us.

"Hi how may i help-" she gasps before bowing.

"Sir Hawks and Nebular i'm sorry it's nice to see you!"

"Oh no it's fine" both of us bowed back as she leads us to our table...which is in a..

"D-did you-"

"It's fine. And besides it's just a private room y/n. Don't think of paying anything" he removes his mask and pouts. I smile then nod.

We both took a seat sitting across each other. The driver and the other guard went to a separate table. I look around and see paintings and some fairy lights.

A notification was heard on my phone. He smirked at me then i saw what it is.

"@hawks.keigo_023 tagged you in a post"

"Lunch with @Gala.Xis member @nebulaa-_L/n. Upcoming project? 🤔"

I chuckled while he smiles. I then proceeded to post our picture in the car.

"Slightly late post :< but i'm with @hawks.keigo_023!!"

"Yeah slightly late post." He laughs while i turn red in embarrassment.

A waiter came to us giving us the menu. We talked about our orders. The waiter listed all we said then left.

"So..y/n" he puts his elbow on the table and clasping both of his hands.

"How long have you been dancing?" I stiffen a little but eventually replied

"Well...maybe around middle school? Graduating to freshmen?" He nods then smiles.

"That long you've been a fan of mine?" His face turns smug while i chuckle.

"Yeah! U-umm by the way, why did you want me to dance with you?" He shrugs his shoulders then scratches his head.

"Well...i saw the interview. And actually i saw the choreo i did with you dancing to it at your audition" i choke on my spit hearing that.

"Wh-wHAt?!"

"Yeah and i did watch your group performances. Even way back before you guys won the rookie of the year." I blink my eye multiple times.

He laughs while i snap back to reality. Covering my face realizing what i did.

"You actually did great dancing to it! Oh and i wanted you to dance with me because i think you deserved it" he smiles gently and i bowed my head.

"Thank you so much takami-kun" he waves his hand at me.

"No need to bow, im just saying what is true! Oh yeah about the schedule on our little dance. We have MMA on wednesday and thursday? Im hosting and performing actually" My eyes widened as i smiled. Excited that i remembered him being there.

"If it's okay with you...what concept do you have in mind?" I got curious and moved since im going to see him often!

"Hmm...actually im with the dance group of dancing to the 'greatest show' along with your superiors N.S.S. and Blue Rose"
I got all excited.

"Im excited!! Can't wait too see each and everyone's performances!"

"Of course you are since im there" he jokes. But it's enough to make my poor heart get all fuzzy.

I then remembered the performance we have to do. Bakugou and i are like the 'mains' on the dance. Midoriya and ochaco are not gonna dance as they have to sing the song.

"You and Ground Zero..right?" I blush cause his face and voice have a hint of teasing.

"Y-yeah what about it"

"You're one lucky girl to work and be friends with your top 2 idols" he chuckles and i turn beet red. He laughs even more and i pout.

"Im just curious..who do you idolize?" He presses his lips together before answering.

"Do you know Endeavor-san?"

"OH! That actor and is the father of todoroki-kun! Yeah i know him. So you idolize him huh?" I smile. I also remembered aizawa, present mic, and him did a dance about his and all might's movie. It was pretty cool!

"How about you- well aside from me." He chuckles. I slightly hide my face with my hair looking away.

"W-well you already know Ground Zero and um...maybe just the two of y-you?"
I cursed at myself stuttering. I hear an angelic laugh at the man.

"Wow, such a fangirl. You now even know who i stan" i lick my lips avoiding his gaze.

He brings out his phone and scrolls through it.

"So...," He flips his phone up the back camera facing me.

"I don't only want to post pictures. So how about say hi to the camera?"

"Eh?" I scratch my head.

"Haha hurry up" he whines as i quickly fix my hair.

"Ohayo- wait what am i supposed to say?"
He laughs even more and puts down his phone.

"I gues that's good enough i cant wait to post it~"

"Huh?! WHA- WAIT NOOO" I wave my hands as he covers his phone.

"Nu uh~"

"Ehhh PLEASE SPARE ME"

"not until you say 'I stan hawks'" i freeze as his shoulders went up and down.

"E-eh you already know i stan you" he pouts mocking me.

"Just say it...and i won't post it" he feints a smirk. The color crimson went from my cheeks to all over my face.

"Pleaseeee"

"Say it kiddo~"

"IAHSHSBAHA I HATE HIM FOR THIS SIDE BUT I ALSO LOVE IT WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME-"

"......istanhawks"

"I didn't hear anything" he cups his left ear leaning forward.

"...i stan hawks!" I say a little louder to get this done with.

".....HAHAHAHHAH YOU FELL FOR IT" He shows me he's still recording the camera-

"OI WHAT- HOW DARE YOU" He laughs holding his stomach. I stood up and tried to snatch his phone and delete it. But he just covered his phone inside his jacket.

He stuck out his tongue at me shaking his head.

"Bleh. Got you~"

I cover my face turning different directions. Embarrassment filling my whole body.

"Why'd you do that" i whine through my hands. But it was audible for him to hear.

The waiter then came with out food.

"Finally im starving from all your teasing" i mumbled as he smiles.

"Hey it's alright~ chicken here is good" i laugh at his childish attitude.

"Thank you for the food!"

__________♡︎___________