Chapter Six

I watch Louis roll out of bed. His black sweatpants hang dangerously low around his hips, revealing his v-line and showing off his tight six pack and various tattoos. He smiles weakly at me, obviously still upset about the day before, and heads towards the bathroom. I watch him leave, his toned back mocking me as he walks away.

"Haz!" I hear a shout from the bathroom a few minutes later. "Haz, I left my towel on my bed. Could you grab it for me?"

"Yeah, sure," It seemed a bit weird to me, but it mimicks our friendship from when we were in the band, so I do it anyway. 

I pick up the fluffy grey towel from the bed and knock on the bathroom door. I hear a chuckle.

"You can come in, Haz." 

I push the door open and Louis' standing on the bathmat. Luckily for me, he's put his boxers back on but he's not wearing anything more. He takes the towel from me and wraps it around his waist. 

"You okay?" He looks at me. 

I blink hard. "Yeah, yeah. I'm okay."

I stare at him. His body is now glistening and water droplets run down his chest. He pushes his hair back from his forehead and it finds it's usual quiff. He makes eye contact with me like I've never experience before, not even from him. It was like he was looking straight into my soul.

Before I can think of something to say, he grabs hold of both of my shoulders tightly. He spins me around, not breaking the eye contact he had made. I gasp, finding myself pressed against the tiled wall. I feel my back dampening from condensation through my t-shirt. He tips his chin up, and brushes his lips against mine cautiously. He pulls away and I can feel him smile. I close my eyes and push back against him. Our lips connect properly for the first time in years and it's like the time never passed. He pushes back, his hands moving up to my neck, tracing my collarbones and his fingers tangle in my curls. My hands slip down to his hips and I pull him in closer to me. He brushes his tounge against my bottom lip and I allow him in without hesitation. We fight for control before I give in, letting out a quiet moan. I feel him push against me harder, before pulling away.

"We will talk about this later," He pokes me in the chest and flashes me a cheeky smile. "Right now, we have to get ready for that meeting. It's in half an hour, remember?"

-

"Alright boys," Lizzie says, "There's a four-year plan for the band, and we're here today to lay it out for you so you know what's going on."

I roll my eyes at her.

"This year we will record a new album, no singles, which the guys have already mostly written - "

"What?" I hear Louis protest, "I always write songs for us."

"Tough, Louis," She retaliates. "We don't have time. Anyway, as I was saying, we will do an album, and start touring right away."

Zayn pipes up from the other end of the table. "We're going to tour this year, isn't that too soon?"

I give him a sympathetic look, knowing how hard he found touring. 

"We don't have time for this, Zayn," The woman huffed. "We're starting touring in August and it will be finished by next February."

At the end of the meeting, Louis and I decline the boys' offers of dinner, claiming to be tired, and go back to our suite, watching the boys leave. I sit crossed-legged on my bed and Louis bounces onto the duvet next to me. I grab hold of his hand, and my other slides onto his thigh.

"We going to talk about this, then?" He winks at me.

"Yeah, sure."

"Look, I really like you, Haz," He sighs, "But we can't be together right now. Maybe we can pick this back up later? We can still hang out in our room when the other aren't here."

"Yeah, I want nothing more than to be with you, Lou," I don't know where that came from, but it was insanely honest.

"Really?" His eyes widen.

"Yes, of course," I squeeze his arm.

"I want to be with you too."

He hugs me around the neck, and I feel him plant a kiss on my neck. His hair tickles my cheek. 

"How about we join the boys at dinner?" He pulls me closer. "This conversation was surprisingly unpainful." 

***** 

I hope you're enjoying! Please share, comment and all that if you are. How do you feel about the boys getting back together?

Just hold on. Kat. x