Epilogue

It's been a year since Louis and I kissed on stage. For the most part, it had been amazing. Louis joined the same solo management company as me, and there was no hiding anymore. Freddie is now a regular visitor to our home in London, and just watching Louis' eyes light up when he saw him made it worth leaving LA behind. 

Rolling over in bed, I turn to Louis.

"Morning, love." I whisper into his ear.

"Morning," He presses a kiss to my cheek. 

"You alright?"

"Well, seeing as you're here," I roll my eyes dramatically at his cheesy comment. "How long to you think it'll be before Freddie jumps on us?" He asks, laughing.

As if he knew we were talking about him, the little blond boy bounces into the room, holding a book in his hand. "Dada!" He shouts, throwing himself onto the white duvet and squeezing himself into the gap between us. Louis and I prop ourselves up on the pillows. 

Louis puts his arm around him, chuckling to himself. "Morning, bubs."

"Harry?" Freddie's blue eyes look up at me. "Will you read this to me?"

"Of course I will," I turn to Louis, "You joining us?" 

"I wouldn't have it any other way," He smiles. 

I open the book. "Love You Forever, by Robert Munsch..."

******

Can't believe that it literally took me two weeks to write this, though to be fair my country's in lockdown thanks to COVID-19, so I'm not exactly busy.

Stay safe, just hold on, and treat people with kindness. Kat. x