Chapter Twelve

One Direction:
New album is dropping at midnight!! Tour tickets go on sale tomorrow at 10GMT.

"Babe, you look amazing."

It was now the evening, and Louis and I were getting ready for the launch party. And he did look amazing. He's wearing a dark grey shirt underneath a black suit and his usual fringe is styled into a quiff. The dark clothing made his eyes look brighter, and his pink lips formed a beaming smile.

"So do you," He grin only gets wider. 

I hug him. "You ready?" 

-

We walk into the party, and, as I look around, I see a lot of familiar faces from many years ago. Many of the producers are there, as well as the likes of James Corden, a television presenter that we were once very close to and that I still work with sometimes. The rest of the lads go to reacquaint themselves, but I feel a hand on my shoulder. As I turn, I see a hand on Louis' too. 

"No messing around, boys. I want to you keep away from each other," Lizzie's voice comes from behind me.

Louis turns around angrily. "Will you guys stop f-cking with us?" He demands. "We aren't kids."

"We don't care, Louis. Do it or you won't be with the rest of the boys on tour."

I flash him a sympathetic look. One that told him to cooperate, even if it was just for me. I watch him join Niall and a few others, as I go to find Zayn, hoping to catch up with him. 

"Hey," I say, putting a hand on Zayn's back. "How are you?"

To my surprise, he pulls me over to the side. "I'm going home tomorrow." He says in a hushed whisper. "Gigi's already in the city. I'm going tell management that I'm meeting her for breakfast and she's taking me to the airport."

"Get me and Lou up so we can say goodbye," I can feel my eyes filling with tears, and blink hard to push them away.

"Of course I will, Harry," The dark-haired boy smiles weakly at me. "Don't worry."

Walking around, I look for old friends. I see James sat at the bar, his wife - Julia - attached to his side. She's laughing at something James has said, and I watch them for a moment. Julia is stunning, blonde hair contrasting with a dark blue dress. I go up to them and tap James on the shoulder. 

He spins around. "Harry!" I laugh at his exclamation. "We've missed you boys so much."

The shorter man pulls me into a hug, before introducing me to Julia. 

"I've missed you too."

-

"Alright, we're launching in a minute, I want everyone down on the dance floor please."

"Five... Four... Three... Two... One..."

The crowd erupts. I turn to Niall next to me and squeeze him tight. As much as I didn't want the band to come back, releasing new music was always exciting. Music plays from the speakers on the stage and colours lights shine in all directions. I go to find the other boys to congratulate them too. Liam and I hug, and then I spot Louis over his shoulder.

Pulling away from Liam, I move to where Louis was stood at the bar. 

"Congratulations, Lou," I breathe onto his neck from behind, my arms linking around his waist. I rest my head on his shoulder. 

"Congratulations, Haz," He replies, a small chuckles escaping his lips. "However I do think you should get off before management kills the both of us." 

-

At the end of the night, Lou and I get the same car back to the Dorchester. Stepping out, I offer him my hand. He takes it, and doesn't let go until we get to the room. I look around at the suite we had temporarily called home, slightly disappointed that we would be leaving in a few days. Though we would be in a tour bus, calling a new place home, in a short while. Louis' bed still stood at the other end of the room, but it had been untouched for around a week. I look at Louis.

"Hey, babe?" I say. "I think we should make the most of this room." I wink and look around. 

"Oh, really?" He takes me by the hand, leading me towards the bathroom. 

I watch him take off his blazer, and I do the same. He rests his hands on my chest, before moving his fingers to the buttons on my shirt. I kick my shoes off before grabbing my boyfriend at the hips, pulling him as close as I could. Our lips crash together, and I feel him push back. He lets out a quite moan, moving his lips from mine and pressing kisses into my jawline.

He flips the switch on the shower, and water sprays down on us.