Part 1

Y/n's POV
I was laying on my bed waiting for mattia to post his first YouTube video. Lena was coming over to watch it with me too. Lena is my bestfriend  I've known her since 3rd grade. Me and Lena are huge fans of the New Jersey boys we even have a fan account for them. Anyways I kept refreshing mattia's YouTube page. It was supposed to upload by 4:00 in New Jersey which was 3:00 in Texas where I live.

                  (Y/m=y/n's mom)
Y/m: "y/n lena's here"
my mom yelled
Y/n: "coming"

I hurried downstairs to see Lena sitting on the couch waiting for me to come down.

Y/n: "hey Lena"
Lena: "hey bestie"

she said getting up. We hugged and ran up the stairs.

Lena: Is the video up yet
Y/n: it's about to start come on
Lena: okay

We both layed on my bed the video was starting. We were so excited because me and Lena loved mattia's voice. I know it sounds weird but his voice was so cute.
We were watching the video. It was a normal q&a but one of the question's really caught my attention. The question was "would you ever date a fan" I was really hoping he would say yes but he didn't which I totally respect besides he's 3 years older than me. That would be weird. He said he wants someone that actually likes him for him and not for his humor or face. But that doesn't mean I was going to quit being his fan because I love supporting him no matter what. Lena looked at me with a confused face. She knows I have a crush on mattia even though he doesn't know I exist.

Lena's POV
Me and y/n were watching mattia's video. Someone asked him if he would date a fan but he said no. I looked over at y/n who was looking down. She told me she has a crush on mattia and I know what he said really hurt her. I paused the video. Y/n looked at me confused
Y/n: why'd you pause it?
Lena: because it's stupid and I'm hungry
Y/n: okay
She let out a small laugh and we both got up to leave the room