Part 4

(I recommend you listen to the song😌)
I guess Mattia and I had fallen asleep on FaceTime last night because when I woke up you could hear his light snores on the phone. I let out a little laugh. I decided to hang up because I still had school.
*end of POV*
You got ready for school and wore this

  *end of POV*You got ready for school and wore this

Once everything was in your backpack. You began to head to your mom and waved goodbye.

Y/n POV
I walked outside and started to walk to Lena's house she lived next door and school wasn't far so we just walked. Lena was already waiting for me. Sitting on her front porch steps.

Y/n: hey

Lena: oh hey giggles

I let out a small laugh at the name she came up with 3 years ago when we were in 6th grade because I would laugh at everything.

Lena: so did anything happen yesterday after mattia followed you

Y/n: yeah so like we kinda like FaceTime...

Lena: WHAT! How did that happen

Y/n: he texted me and we just ended up on FaceTime I guess

Lena: oooooooo y/n

Y/n: no stop ima start blushing

Lena: whatever let's go we're gonna be late

I just nodded my head and we began to walk to school.

*lunch*

I was walking to the cafeteria by myself because me and Lena didn't have the same class before lunch. The cafeteria was packed as usual. I walked in and saw that the three wannabes who say they're my "friends" were sitting at mine and lena's table that we sit in everyday. That was rare because they usually only sat there if they had an argument with the girls that sat with them at their table. Their names were Elise, Lorena, and the worst one Kassandra. They were nice to me but only to use me to get answers for assignments and if two of them didn't come to school they would come and talk to me and lena. And honestly it was annoying. They were the type of girls that would come to school and brag about how many boys are in their dm's.

Elise: hi y/n

Y/n: hello

Elise: where's Lena at

Y/n: oh she's coming from her last class rn

Elise: oh ok

She just turned to the other two that didn't even bother saying hi. I sat down waiting for Lena. She was taking a while so I just went on tiktok.

Lena: hey sorry I'm late I had to go to the restroom

Y/n: it's ok

Lena: oh and did you see that mattia liked your recent post on instagram

The three girls quickly turned around as soon as the heard mattia's name.

Y/n: wait let me check

You opened instagram to see that you got multiple followers in just a few hours. You scrolled down looking at the notifications until I saw mattia's. He liked my recent post and commented: 💞💞

Y/n: omg look what he commented

Lena: hearts? Someone got a secret admirer

Kassandra: let me see

You faced the screen to her revealing Mattia's comment. A spark of jealousy flashed in all three of their eyes. Even though Lorena had a boyfriend she didn't mind calling other boys hot. Which who could blame her it was mattia come on.

Lorena: hold up mattia follows you

Lena: duh

Kassandra: she was asking damn Lena

Elise: yeah and he probably did it by accident

Wow I thought Elise wasn't the type to say a mean comment but okay. The two laughed as Elise had an evil little smirk on her face. I honestly wanted to slap the hell out of her. She was always trying to be someone she's not.

Lena: well if it was an accident then why did he Dm her

Lorena: stop lying

Y/n: whatever y'all can believe what y'all wanna believe

Lena: yeah

________________
A/n
Hope y'all enjoyed this one ❤️❤️