Part 9

^2 weeks later^

It's been 2 weeks and I'm all packed and ready to go so is Lena. We weren't going to fly there we were going to drive. It was going to be a road trip me and lena's favorite thing ever. We each got a blanket and a pillow for each other. Also I haven't even asked about Anna's comment but at this post I feel like if I ask I'll sound petty.

*10 hours into the drive*

We've been on the road for 10 hours. The sun is out here in Tennessee. Yes Tennessee, it's weird because I've never been out of Houston before well unless we go to universal studios in Florida. Anyways ima just sleep rn because there's nothing to do and no internet. So ✌🏻

*7 hours more hours into the drive*

Pennsylvania. Never seen anything like it. The roads are like roller coasters. They go up and down it's crazy. The sun was almost setting which is beautiful. My dad stopped so we could get some food. Plus me and Lena are watching the Sandlot on the cars screens that we're attached to the two front head rest.(benny💞😌) we only watched the sandlot because me and Lena love baseball and Benny is so hot.

(Benny 🥵)*New Jersey*

(Benny 🥵)
*New Jersey*

Finally here at my new home in New Jersey. We were not that far from Manhattan New York in-fact you could see the light that shines in honor of the twin towers. The house didn't look like much but it was bigger than I'm used to my home in Houston only had a front yard but this one had a huge yard in the back. The neighbor's house was so close to ours almost like it was just two inches away from each other.

 It wasn't much on the outside but trust my it was huge on the inside

Me and Lena raced upstairs and chose our rooms. My siblings got their own room two which was to me crazy because we're a family of 7 if you count Lena too.

My mom and dad took the first room down stairs. My brother took the basement and my lil brother and sister took the two rooms in front of my room and lena's room.

It's been a while since we got here and I'm already done decorating