1. 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘬𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨...

This is based in this year, 2020, except the pandemic never happened, and TwitchCon started early May rather than in September. Wilbur is 23, you are 19. Your POV.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

   I woke up in the middle of the night to my phone buzzing. I groan and roll over to grab it. The screen flooded my face with a bright white light. I flinched and slowly opened my eyes until I was used to the brightness. I squinted at the notification until the text got more clear.

╭┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄╮

   Twitch                                                                  2:24     

┊   Wilbur Soot is live!                                                          ┊

╰┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄╯

  Right when I was falling asleep too... Whatever, it's Wilbur, I thought. I clicked on the notification and unlocked my phone. It took me straight to Twitch where I opened the stream.

  "Ooh, I am a dirty crime boy-" Wilbur said, and shortly after he giggled.

  The title of the stream read, "I am going to rob your minecraft servers. I am going to steal everything you own." I chuckled at the title. I clicked "Cheer" and cheered him (x300) 100 bits. I typed in, and what soon will appear on the screen, "Wilbur it's litrally 2:28 am, u r now the reason of my HORRIBLE sleep schedule!!! jk love u dude 💞💞💞". I pressed send shortly after. There was a little ding and my message appeared on screen.

  "Thank you 'empiirean' for the 300 bits, I hope I said that right," he chuckled, "'Wilbur it's literally 2:28 AM, you are now the reason of my horrible sleep schedule... jk love you dude', y'know what I love you too! Thank you for damaging your sleep schedule just to watch me fuck around on Minecraft. Also please get to sleep soon, you can always watch the VOD later." 

  I watched the stream for about 30 minutes more before I started drifting off. I caught myself and went and cheered another (x300) 100 bits and said, "hey Wilbur it's me again, and I'm going to take your advice!! gn I hope you have fun being a crime boy 💞". I pressed send and waited for him to respond.

  "Thank you 'empiirean', again, for the 300 bits," Wilbur squinted at the screen, "'Hey Wilbur, it's me again, and I'm going to take your advice! gn I hope you have fun being a crime boy', good night Miss empiirean. And thank you again for the bits!" He gazed at chat before loading in to another Minecraft realm.

  "oH IT'S NIGHT TIME! Oh the enemies are bound!" Wilbur yelled as he steered his Minecraft player away from the charging skeleton.

  I smiled and closed the app. I plugged in my phone and gazed up at my alarm clock. It read "3:03 A.M.". Damn, okay... I thought. I flipped over on my back and looked up at the white ceiling. I started thinking about what Wilbur said. 

  "Y'know what I love you too!"

  It echoed in my mind about 80 times before I fell asleep. I'm sure what he said wasn't supposed to mean anything, right? Why would it, it's literally just how a friendly creator acts towards their fans, right? Right?!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

thank you for reading!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! also i will be choosing random pics of him for the banner, as i did this time (a trashy screenshot from the livestream this was based off of-), lol-

this is just a trashy lil first chapter to start the story, establish the settings, and the 2 main characters. 

and yes, i did watch a yt titled "100+ aesthetic username ideas" to get that twitch username-

(it was empiirean, meaning heaven or sky)

the next chapter will hopefully be much better lol-

560 words