10. 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶!

TwitchCon day one, May 2nd. Wilbur's POV.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

  I woke up 10 minutes before our alarm went off and snuck out. I Went into the kitchen and quietly made breakfast. I flipped the bacon before it burnt, and put it on a plate. I put some eggs on the side. I put the plate on the counter and then made a another plate of breakfast. I hear loud beeps coming from (Y/N)'s room. I then heard a loud slam and a groan. 

  "Wilbur?" She called.

  "Out here!" I yelled back at her.

  She opened the door and looked into the kitchen. I smiled and waved her over. She came over and sat across from me and immediately started eating. I smiled and started eating as well.

  "How'd you sleep?" I asked.

  "Great, because you were there," She smiled and looked up at me.

  My face flushed and I looked away. 

  "Should we try to get there early so we could get a booth by eachother?" I asked.

  "Sure!" She smiled and finished eating.

  I ate the rest of my bacon and put our dishes in the sink. I told (Y/N) I was going to get ready. I kissed her cheek and ran to my luggage. I grabbed a white collared shirt and some jeans. I went into the bathroom and got changed. As I was brushing my teeth I heard a knock at the bathroom door. 

  "Yes?" I said.

  "Can I come in?" (Y/N) asked.

  "Sure!"

  She came in with 2 shirts in her hand. I finished brushing my teeth and put my toothbrush away. I looked at her shirts and smiled. One was a sweater with whales on it, my merch, and the other was a t-shirt with a Tyler the Creator album cover on it. 

  "Which one do you like better?" She smiled.

  "I mean I like this whale one like whoever sells it is AMAZING, but I would go with the Tyler the Creator t-shirt," I smiled.

  "Good eye," She said walking out.

  I giggled and walked out of the bathroom. I put shoes on and looked up. I-is she... shirtless? I thought. Well at least she had a bra on I guess. My face flushed and I looked away. She put the shirt on and tucked it into her jeans.

  "Cute?" She turned to me.

  "Very," I winked.

  Her face flushed and she sat next to me and put her boots on. I admired her beauty before she looked up at me. I kissed her and then pulled away. I got up and went out of the room. I ordered an Uber and (Y/N) snuck up on me and I jumped.

  "We should totally take a picture of us!" She said leaning on my shoulder.

  "Bet," I said taking out my phone.

  I took out my phone and took a couple of pictures, I tweeted one out,  captioned "aight, imma head out to TwitchCon". I got a notification that our Uber was here. We both ran out of the condo building.

The end of the day.

  Me and (Y/N) took the same Uber to her house. Once we got home,I kissed her cheek and flopped on the couch. She followed me and snuggled me. I love her so much.

I think I love you!

I think I love you, so what am I so afraid of?

I'm afraid that, I'm not sure of, a love there is no cure for...

"I love you (Y/N)..." I said, giggling.

"I love you too," She said.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

the end

this sucks lmao

i had fun writing i hope u had fun readin uwu

also, disclaimer: i do not condone nor do sexualize wilbur or any other creator, i made this for fun and for semi-wholesomeness in these trying times!!!

have a nice day/night! <3

624 words