9. 𝘋𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦?

After the movie. Your POV.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

  A couple hours after the movie, I was on my phone listening to "I Think I Love You" while leaning on Wilbur's shoulder. Wilbur was just scrolling through Twitter on his phone.

I think I love you!

I think I love you, so what am I so afraid of?

I'm afraid that, I'm not sure of, a love there is no cure for... 

  "I think I love you!" I sang the song that was booming through my headphones.

  "I think I love you too..." Wilbur said, seriously.

  I took my headphones out and faced him, "Wait, really?"

  He looked at my eyes and then my lips, then my eyes again and nodded. Before I could say "I love you too", he kissed me. Wilbur. Soot. Kissed. Me. I was surprised at first but I gave into the kiss. He pulled away and glanced up at my eyes. I smiled and put my hand on the back of his neck and kissed him. This time a bit more passionately.

  He pulled away and led me to my bedroom. I sat on the bed as he closed the door. He came over to me and kissed me again. I fell back into the bed and could feel his hand on my waist. I quivered and he pulled away.

  "Is this good?" He asked.

  "I-" I said, "I just want to take it a bit slow."

  "Okay, that's fair," He smiled and got off of me.

  He grabbed sweatpants from his luggage and went into the bathroom to change and brush his teeth. Were we about to fuck? I asked myself. I quickly changed into shorts and a sweater and laid on my bed. I think we were... I thought. He came out of the bathroom with only grey sweatpants on. He looked at me.

  "Damn..." Wilbur said.

  "Wh-What?" I asked, my face flushed.

  "Oh, nothing, you just look good," He smiled.

  I giggled and went and brushed my teeth, I came back out to see Wilbur looking at memes on Twitter. I crawled in bed next to him and leaned on his shoulder.

  "You can come under the covers now," I smiled.

  He looked at me and smiled as he set his phone down on the bedside table. He crawled under the covers and I instantly clinged to him. Wilbur kissed my forehead and giggled. We snuggled but after awhile he asked;

  "What are we now?"

  "Dating," I said. I could hear his heart beating faster

  "I love you, (Y/N)," He said.

  "I love you too," I said.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

tehe

im really bad at writing i apologize lmao

439 words